cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Autopay

If the plan is $50 per month and the autopay bonus is 2 dollars should it work out to $48? Or does that not also include taxes? It seems I am still paying $50. 

Re: Autopay

Hey Trevor!

Once you've signed up for Autopay you'll start receiving monthly rewards credits. Instead of a bill reduction, you'll have a bank of rewards dollars that will be counted against your bill. (My rewards didn't count against my first bill, but I did start earning them a couple of days after I had been charged. You can view your balance in your account.

I was charged GST in my bill, $26.25 for my $25.00 plan, so GST is not included in the advertised price of the plan.

Hope this helps!

Mayor / Maire

@TrevorL wrote:

If the plan is $50 per month and the autopay bonus is 2 dollars should it work out to $48? Or does that not also include taxes? It seems I am still paying $50. 

It'll be $48 plus tax.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I am pretty much sure the 2$ off will start kicking next paying cycle!

Mayor / Maire

@TrevorL 

$50 - $2 = $48 + tax

If you did not get the AP reward when signing up you will get it on your next renewal.

$50 - $4 = $46 + tax.

@geopublic wrote:

If you did not get the AP reward when signing up you will get it on your next renewal.

$50 - $4 = $46 + tax.

Nobody gets $2 off on the first payment. You're right that a customer on autopay will receive a $4 discount for the first renewal.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You will receive the 2.00 autopay reward on your next month's payment. Available funds will always be credited toward your next payment.

ahhh,yeah,I got $6.00 off my first payment cause I came here about a week before I put in my SIM card and got Bravo points...so the first payment...was a whole lot less than I expected!