cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay

Janet60
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’m new to PM and registered with autopay.  Received a text from 611 advising payment due April 9 but if on autopay, ignore this message.  I thought my credit card would be automatically charged yet no charge is showing.  Does it normally take awhile to show up?

6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@charles10 wrote:

Same thing happened to me today..So I just made a self serve payment. 

But I lost that $2  credit for automatic payment. 

@charles10 

if you are on Autopay and missing,

you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,and Explain your issue to 
they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

Spoiler
  • Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck...

charles10
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Same thing happened to me today..So I just made a self serve payment. 

But I lost that $2  credit for automatic payment. 

jonathanlee
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Janet60
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Ok, thanks.  Just wanted to be sure that payment is done automatically through my credit card, one less thing to do.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Janet60  If you currently have service, may be you already had enough balance you got from promo which was enough to renew your plan? In this case, review the payment history in your account to find out. 

Pizzaeh
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Janet60 wrote:

I’m new to PM and registered with autopay.  Received a text from 611 advising payment due April 9 but if on autopay, ignore this message.  I thought my credit card would be automatically charged yet no charge is showing.  Does it normally take awhile to show up?

If your service is still working, then you should be fine.

When you log into your self-serve account, click View Payment History. Do you see the charge on April 9th?

As @NDesai mentioned, if there were enough funds in your Available Funds (on the Overview page) the system will use that first.  If the amount in Available Funds wasn't enough to cover the plan cost, then it would charge your credit card for the remaining amount.

Need Help? Let's chat.