cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay!!

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

This is a positive post about autopay.  We recently had our CC comprimised and hadto have newones issued.  3 days before renewal date they arrived.  I was able to remove and add the updated card and had no issues and a successful renewal.  I was worried that a change so close to the payment date might have created an issue but am happy to say everything was very smooth as usual!!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

7 REPLIES 7

@meocon wrote:

I don't know why I have failure autopay for about 8 times until now. They're usually fail if you use Amex, after I changed autopay method to Visa Debit or Mastercard Debit it works perfectly.

I have always used Amex

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

nrg_svr
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Interesting to hear someone had issue with AMEX. I have a friend just referred today with AMEX as payment, and it went fine after a fail with a VISA of his! We will likely update his payment to the Visa now that his account is active and working. But I will wait for the landline port to go through 100% before mucking around.... 

I've also change the card on file with autopay before.  I didn't have any problems either.

meocon
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I don't know why I have failure autopay for about 8 times until now. They're usually fail if you use Amex, after I changed autopay method to Visa Debit or Mastercard Debit it works perfectly.

jp2
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Funny the feature that bring in most of the money each month works flawlessly Smiley Happy

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Me too never experienced failed autopay yet. I have changed cc several times including adding a prepaid card and was successful everytime. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

I find that auto pay is one of the features that works consistently.  I have never had a failure in any of the numerous accounts I managed over the year.  My suggestion is if there is ever a payment card change, do a small top up to test the new card. 

Need Help? Let's chat.