cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay

gnx0129
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Just found out my account was suspended today. I was on Autopay but it seems its been deactivated for some reason. I just reactivated using the self serve option in *611. Was wondering if anyone has done this and how long did it take for the autopay to renew the plan? Should I pay it manually as well? 

3 REPLIES 3

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

is your phone working? if it is, I wouldn't worry about it.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

If today is payment day, don't worry about it. The account goes through this "suspension" phase as money is drawn from the credit card and applied to paying for the service.  The following day, the account will show active status.  Unless the service is actually interrupted, no need to be concerned.

Nsk143
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville
If your renewal date is today then wait its take few hours or usually happen at midnight. Does your services running ? If yes then I wouldn't mind much but if you have no service available then contact mod
Send a private message with your ph#, sim# and your email mod and they will get back to you when they can. 
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
Need Help? Let's chat.