cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay

wheresmydataPM
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just downgraded my plan from 25$ to 15$, it required me to load 25$ before i was able to change my plan so now i have 25$ on my account. My question is if i sign up for autopay now how will the funds be subtracted? will they take money from my balance first? what happens to the remaining 10$ balance after they take 15$ next month?

7 REPLIES 7

@wheresmydataPM wrote:

accidentally accepted my own post as solution, sorry. but thanks to both who replied to this thread

I have removed it. I haven't looked around at who answered your question, but it'll now allow you to re-choose.

Please click the 3 vertical dots and change your solution. 

wheresmydataPM

accidentally accepted my own post as solution, sorry. but thanks to both who replied to this thread

wheresmydataPM

cheers

Anonymous
Not applicable

@wheresmydataPM : Yes. Everything flows in and out of Available Funds. Credits get added whenever. Rewards get added at renewal. Add-ons are paid for from it. Renewals are paid from it. Autopay is only triggered at renewal when insufficient Available Funds. And only for the needed amount extra.

wheresmydataPM

If i do sign up for autopay they will take 15$ for next month,  but for the month after that will they take 10$ from balance and 3$ from my bank?

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Balance first.  You are ok....no money will be held up for a period of time. 

Sign up for auto-pay for the $2 off. My auto-pay never kicks in because I prepay. 

Need Help? Let's chat.