cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay

Carmelo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi all.

At present, I pay for my service by putting lump sums into my account.  I would like to switch to autopay.  Does the autopay come into effect immediately?  That is, right now I have 30$ in the account.  I pay 24$ per period.  The next pay date is the 16th of February.  If I were to set up autopay on the 17th of February, then I presume that for the March pay date, the system will empty the cash position in the account (6$ left) and then apply 18$ to my credit card for the and then 24$ every month thereafter?  Correct? Or should I set up autopay BEFORE the 16th of February deadline (my worry is that by setting up autopay after the 16th of February, then it will start to be applied after the April pay date and not the March pay date. 

5 REPLIES 5

@Chris77 wrote:

How does one update his credit card info on Autopay? No change / add card feature, I tried removing existing one but then when I want to put in new one it defaults back to old card.

What to do? I hate going through forums, please reach to me at my personal email. Thank you

@Chris77   We can only respond to you on this public forum as we're all fellow customer and have no access to your personal email (luckily).

Try clearing your cache/cookies and use private/incognito mode before logging into your self serve account.  Click the Payment tab and then click Manage My Card (scroll down the page), then you should get the option to delete or replace your current card.  If you select delete current card, that should remove your card.  You can try replace this card option instead.   Then you need to fill in the registration for your replacement CC and ensure the name and address match billing info exactly as on the CC statement.  Don't leave any spaces when filling in the postal code.

I

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Chris77 wrote:

How does one update his credit card info on Autopay? No change / add card feature, I tried removing existing one but then when I want to put in new one it defaults back to old card.

What to do? I hate going through forums, please reach to me at my personal email. Thank you

@Chris77 

Well this is the primary support method here. No one from the company is going to contact you this way. You need to initiate contact with them through here.

For your payment card...clear your cache and site cookies or use a different browser or use incognito/privacy mode.

Chris77
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Carmelo ,

Yes, ensure you register for autopay before February 16th so that you get your $2 reward. And it sounds like you already have enough funds in your Available Balance, so your credit card will not get charged. 

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Just set up autopay ASAP, you'll get discounts right before payment due and it will deduct your money in account first not credit card.

Need Help? Let's chat.