cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay

jasmineyeo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can I set-up an auto payment directly from my chequing account? 

And how do I change the source of my auto-payment from my account?

2 REPLIES 2

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@jasmineyeo wrote:

Can I set-up an auto payment directly from my chequing account? 

And how do I change the source of my auto-payment from my account?

Not directly from your bank account.

But you can indirectly using your VISA debit card.

In addition to debit card, you can use your credit card.

Make sure the credit/debit card address matches what is on your statement.
1. If you live in multi-unit building, don't use the unit # or apt#. Just use the building number.
2. If the postal code on your statement has a space in the middle, left the last digit out. PM check the first 6 characters of the postal code only including the middle space.

As soon as you enable the autopay on your account, you will receive $2 credit in your account as available fund almost instantly.  Then, you will get $2 credit on every renewal date.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@jasmineyeo ,

You cannot set up payments coming right out of your bank.

A bit more info.:

Registering A Credit Or Visa Debit Card

If you didn’t register a card at activation, you can do so by signing in to Self-Serve. Once signed in, click on the ‘Payment’ tab, then scroll to the bottom of the page and select ‘Register my Credit or Visa Debit Card’. We accept credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) and Visa Debit cards that have been issued by Canadian or American financial institutions and are associated with addresses in Canada or the U.S. If you are using a payment card, leave the apartment/suite number in the payment information section blank.

How To Make A Payment

1. Sign in to Self-Serve.
  2. Click on the Payment tab
  3. From here, you can make a one-time payment or set up AutoPay.

Setting Up AutoPay

Setting up AutoPay means that you earn $2 every 30 days!To set up AutoPay, sign in to your Self-Serve account, select the ‘Payment’ tab, then ‘Register for AutoPay’. From here, you can sign up for AutoPay or remove the feature, if you no longer want payments to automatically occur. If you would like to change the card that is automatically charged, scroll to the bottom of the ‘Payment’ tab, then select ‘Manage my card’. This will allow you to update or remove your credit or Visa Debit card.

Need Help? Let's chat.