cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay

juliedmtm
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Autopay did not take the payment from my credit card as usual and now I canot make phone calls. My credit card is good. I am not sure why Public Mobile did not receive my payment.

8 REPLIES 8

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@juliedmtm  It's not your credit card it's Public's system that is at fault and hopefully they fix it soon.😬

Submit a ticket and ask them to fix it. In the meantime a voucher will be your best bet to get up and running.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You could make a payment using recharge.com or ding.com but there is a service charge.

Sarvik_Sharma

Hi ,

If you have recently changed your card or billing address of card on which your auto payment you need to update it, please go to your public mobile my account and update it

Thanks

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@juliedmtm  Any chance your credit card expired?

Chickie

You can contact a moderator for this:

The easy way is by starting a conversation with the virtual assistant, SIMON. It’ll take you to relevant help articles & help you to submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. 

Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work. Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  Could take a few hours to a few days for them to respond. 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hi @juliedmtm ,

Autopay can sometimes fail, unfortunately.

If your credit card is current. Trying calling 611 to make a payment or going into your self serve to add funds to equal your plan amount owing.

Hit the reactivate button if your self serve account does not show ACTIVE.

Then reboot your phone.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@juliedmtm wrote:

Autopay did not take the payment from my credit card as usual and now I canot make phone calls. My credit card is good. I am not sure why Public Mobile did not receive my payment.

Autopay sometimes fail. To prevent you from losing service, the recommendation from the PM forum is to make a payment a few days before your renewal date to cover the cost of the plan. The renewal will take the money out of your Available Funds and you can leave your cc on file for the autopay reward.

If you cannot get your account working contact a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

mm80
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@juliedmtm wrote:

Go into account and make manual payment. If that doesn't work, visit a retail store who sells Public Mobile vouchers.

Need Help? Let's chat.