cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay

AdamLove
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

If I set up auto pay .....  Can they double charge....?

This happened to a friend of mine...  In this case how do you get reimbursed....?

Is auto pay good or bad...?

48 REPLIES 48

@AdamLove if you want to know for sure then go into your self serve account and click on payment and  then transaction history if it's in there for those months then it's yours!!

@AdamLove , the auto pay reward "registers" so to speak at renewal time.  You can register for 29 days and remove it on the day of renewal and get nothing for your efforts.  

@AdamLove Yes, until the autopay is enabled in your account, you will get the reward. Don't worry!

@AdamLove  if your autopay reward is showing in your self service account, then yes you will get it. I can't see them not giving it because you changed credit cards. Test the credit card by making a $1 one time payment.

Make a patment.png

AdamLove

I want to know...

If I registered for auto pay last month and this month I unregistered and reregistered within a hour or 2.... Am I still getting my reward...?

threads merged

AdamLove

Yes...

Yes @AdamLove , providing the rewards are as indicated.

@AdamLove wrote:

So when I add funds.... I add $22.00 and tax is automatically added....

AdamLove

So when I add funds.... I add $22.00 and tax is automatically added....

@AdamLove wrote:

Subtract reward $2 for Auto pay and $1 for 1 year loyalty... $25 for 30 days so now $25 - $1 for loyalty and $2 for Auto pay so now I'm paying $22.00 ...... This is right...?

Thank you have a great week...

Yes, that's correct.

AdamLove

Subtract reward $2 for Auto pay and $1 for 1 year loyalty... $25 for 30 days so now $25 - $1 for loyalty and $2 for Auto pay so now I'm paying $22.00 ...... This is right...?

Thank you have a great week...

@AdamLove  the tax will be automatically charged to whatever form of payment you are using ie credit card or voucher . Yes, just add your funds less rewards. ($25-3=22) to your account. Thanks for accepting my answer as the solution.  This was actually @NDesai screenshot.  And truely a group effort. Have a great week .

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@NDesai wrote:

@AdamLove wrote:

And if I pay manually on Auto pay...  Does this mean I subtract my rewards and add some tax....?

As long as AutoPay is enabled, it will subtract duering renewal.

@AdamLove and about the tax:  no, never add or subract tax, the system does that for you.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@AdamLove  wrote:

And if I pay manually on Auto pay...  Does this mean I subtract my rewards and add some tax....?

As long as AutoPay is enabled, it will subtract during renewal.

If you are on a plan that cost $25, subtract $2 if AutoPay is the only rewards you have and make a payment of $23. Tax will be added automatically.

srlawren

@CannonFodder wrote:

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing - all these questions could've been asked within the same thread, rather than 3(by my count) separate threads.... 🙄 

@CannonFodder yep.  Looks to me like someone finally noticed the advertising that you can "save up to $20" by earning community rewards and decided to register go on a posting spree. 

At least, that's how it looks.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

AdamLove

@AdamLove wrote:

Can I still pay manually....?

@AdamLoveYes you can.

AdamLove

Yes.... I have done this.....

@srlawren wrote:

@AdamLove wrote:

Are there any good as for any bad reasons to have and not to have Auto pay...?

@AdamLove one thread on Auto Pay wasn't enough?

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing - all these questions could've been asked within the same thread, rather than 3(by my count) separate threads.... 🙄 

@AdamLove , @NDesai screenshot shows you how to do it. The credit card must be from a Canadian or American bank or visa debit. Leave the apartment field blank,  if applicable,  enter your apt in the address field ie xxx - street address and you can still pay manually. 

@NDesai wrote:

@AdamLove You must add a credit/debit card first.

1235.PNG

AdamLove

Can I still pay manually....?

AdamLove

When I'm set up for Auto pay can I still make payments manually....  

@AdamLove wrote:

How can I set up Auto pay....?

@AdamLove Go to your account - payment - manage autopay/manage my card.

When you try to make payment you will have chance to add credit card and an option to activate autopay

@AdamLove You must add a credit/debit card first.

1235.PNG

AdamLove

How can I set up Auto pay....?

A $2 monthly credit vs a minute probability that it may fail. However, this shouldn't bother you because you only intend to use it for the credit and pay manually instead.

@AdamLove wrote:

srlawren

@AdamLove wrote:

@AdamLove one thread on Auto Pay wasn't enough?  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Auto-pay/m-p/494975/highlight...

fujiyama
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Only good, no bad reasons... as everyone else have been telling you in your many threads about this lol

@AdamLove wrote:

@AdamLove Good - you will have 2$ off per month + extra data + no need to top up the account manualy. Bad - sometimes, autopay fails, and your phone doesn't work until you pay manualy/have help from moderators.

Need Help? Let's chat.