cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay

Rajniarora
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I want to know how to activate auto-pay?

14 REPLIES 14

@Atma108 wrote:

Hi

I don't see the option for autopay in my account to set it up.  Please assist? 

@Atma108 You need to first log in to selserve.publicmobile.ca and then click on the Payment tab.

Setting up AutoPay means that you earn $2 every 30 days!To set up AutoPay, sign in to your Self-Serve account, select the ‘Payment’ tab, then ‘Register for AutoPay’. From here, you can sign up for AutoPay or remove the feature, if you no longer want payments to automatically occur. If you would like to change the card that is automatically charged, scroll to the bottom of the ‘Payment’ tab, then select ‘Manage my card’. This will allow you to update or remove your credit or Visa Debit card.

Atma108
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi

I don't see the option for autopay in my account to set it up.  Please assist? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@LitlLdy 

It's not about changing the address at the credit card. It's about adapting the address at this end. It has long been understood (and officially stated) not to use the apt# field in the form. If you have successfully added and charged your cc using it then indeed...exceptional. And nice find. As a curiosity...how many digits in your apt#?

Edit: and what all exactly did you type in? ie. #123, 123, 1A etc. (of course not your actual number)

@LovesToPM wrote:

@LitlLdy wrote:

@LovesToPM wrote:

@LitlLdy wrote:

@ChuckYeah wrote:

When setting up your credit card, your address must match the billing address of the credit card exactly. 

Don't use the apt# field. Use a 6 character postal code (X1X1X1), no space. Don't use special characters like # or &.

If I didn’t use Apt field it would not match billing address. Which would cause it to be declined. 

Do not put anything in the apartment field. It's one of those PM things.

If you live in an apartment, please enter it in the address line as follows:

1-123 Main Street

My cc isn’t set up that way and have already used my payment method on here the way my cc billing address is set up. Which was not declined. 

This is what PM says exactly on their help Articles:
If you are using a payment card, leave the apartment/suite number in the payment information section blank.

If you were able to enter your credit card address with an apartment number and your card has successfully been charged, then your case is truly exceptional.

That’s awesome. I love being exceptional. Thank you. I can’t change my credit card billing address, all my bills and everything else done with it just for one company. For many many years it has been this way and no issues. They ask my address I give it to them and that is how it looks. Never had any issues. So thank you for saying I am exceptional. Thats a huge compliment. 

@LitlLdy wrote:

@LovesToPM wrote:

@LitlLdy wrote:

@ChuckYeah wrote:

When setting up your credit card, your address must match the billing address of the credit card exactly. 

Don't use the apt# field. Use a 6 character postal code (X1X1X1), no space. Don't use special characters like # or &.

If I didn’t use Apt field it would not match billing address. Which would cause it to be declined. 

1-123 Main Street

My cc isn’t set up that way and have already used my payment method on here the way my cc billing address is set up. Which was not declined. 

This is what PM says exactly on their help Articles:
If you are using a payment card, leave the apartment/suite number in the payment information section blank.

If you were able to enter your credit card address with an apartment number and your card has successfully been charged, then your case is truly exceptional.

@LovesToPM wrote:

@LitlLdy wrote:

@ChuckYeah wrote:

1-123 Main Street

@LitlLdy wrote:

@ChuckYeah wrote:

1-123 Main Street

scoalegil
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

"Manage for Auto-pay" is available to those who are already setup. "Register for Autopay" is the option for those who have not yet set it up.

scoalegil
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Here's a quick rundown:

1. Visit the Public Mobile website.

2. Click (computer) My Account in the top right -or- (mobile device, not recommended) click the menu icon and then selet My Account 

3. Login to your account

4. Click the Payment tab

5. Select the Register for Auto-pay option

For this option you will need an appropriate payment method such as a Visa debit or a credit card.

@ChuckYeah wrote:

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

@Rajniarora wrote:

Open Payment tab.

Open the link for Manage Autopay.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@Rajniarora wrote:

Set Up AutoPay

Setting up AutoPay means that you earn $2 every 30 days!

To set up AutoPay, sign in to your Self-Serve account, select the ‘Payment’ tab, then ‘Register for AutoPay’. From here, you can sign up for AutoPay or remove the feature, if you no longer want payments to automatically occur. If you would like to change the card that is automatically charged, scroll to the bottom of the ‘Payment’ tab, then select ‘Manage my card’. This will allow you to update or remove your credit or Visa Debit card.

Need Help? Let's chat.