cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay

TrevorL
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If the plan is $50 per month and the autopay bonus is 2 dollars should it work out to $48? Or does that not also include taxes? It seems I am still paying $50. 

11 REPLIES 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Leaving wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Leaving wrote:

Huh? There's taxes?

If I am on the $40 plan and I am using a reloadable CC - how much $$ am I supposed to add to my credit card? 

Whatever you pay for taxes in your province. eg. ON = 13%

It's rather difficult to escape taxes around these parts.

The self-serve system will show all numbers as before tax.

Huh?

I logged on to ask about autopay. Still confused.

I am using a reloadable credit card so I need to know the actual bill that will be charged to the card.

I didn't sign up for autopay the same day I signed up with PM since I didn't have the credit card yet. I signed up for auto pay this month and the due date for payment is this month. Will $2 be discounted?  In my account settings, it shows I owe $40 on the due date. Nothing about taxes.

It shows I am registered with autopay but I don't know whether it will be applied on the due date. I need to know the total amount that will be charged to the credit card. I guess I can load a guess - I can guess it won't be more than $45.20 since that was what vouchers cost in total. But, it's annoying and frustrating not to know exactly for the credit card.

"Huh?" what? Things you pay for get taxed. This is not new news.

Your renewal amount can vary depending on your rewards. With all this posting you've been doing you might even get community rewards.

Renewal time will convert your rewards into Available Funds. Renewals always use Available Funds first. Then, if insufficient, and if autopay is set up, then it will take the remainder from the payment card.

The overview page shows your plan cost - Available Funds as amount due. You can get an estimated amount due going into your rewards area to see what the amount due might end up being. But it can change.

Leaving
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Anonymous wrote:

@Leaving wrote:

Huh? There's taxes?

If I am on the $40 plan and I am using a reloadable CC - how much $$ am I supposed to add to my credit card? 

Huh?

I logged on to ask about autopay. Still confused.

I am using a reloadable credit card so I need to know the actual bill that will be charged to the card.

I didn't sign up for autopay the same day I signed up with PM since I didn't have the credit card yet. I signed up for auto pay this month and the due date for payment is this month. Will $2 be discounted?  In my account settings, it shows I owe $40 on the due date. Nothing about taxes.

It shows I am registered with autopay but I don't know whether it will be applied on the due date. I need to know the total amount that will be charged to the credit card. I guess I can load a guess - I can guess it won't be more than $45.20 since that was what vouchers cost in total. But, it's annoying and frustrating not to know exactly for the credit card.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Leaving wrote:

Huh? There's taxes?

Leaving

Huh? There's taxes?

skrdan
ahhh,yeah,I got $6.00 off my first payment cause I came here about a week before I put in my SIM card and got Bravo points...so the first payment...was a whole lot less than I expected!

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You will receive the 2.00 autopay reward on your next month's payment. Available funds will always be credited toward your next payment.

@geopublic wrote:

If you did not get the AP reward when signing up you will get it on your next renewal.

$50 - $4 = $46 + tax.

Nobody gets $2 off on the first payment. You're right that a customer on autopay will receive a $4 discount for the first renewal.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@TrevorL 

$50 - $2 = $48 + tax

If you did not get the AP reward when signing up you will get it on your next renewal.

$50 - $4 = $46 + tax.

kerago

I am pretty much sure the 2$ off will start kicking next paying cycle!

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@TrevorL wrote:

If the plan is $50 per month and the autopay bonus is 2 dollars should it work out to $48? Or does that not also include taxes? It seems I am still paying $50. 

It'll be $48 plus tax.

Optimus0087
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey Trevor!

Once you've signed up for Autopay you'll start receiving monthly rewards credits. Instead of a bill reduction, you'll have a bank of rewards dollars that will be counted against your bill. (My rewards didn't count against my first bill, but I did start earning them a couple of days after I had been charged. You can view your balance in your account.

I was charged GST in my bill, $26.25 for my $25.00 plan, so GST is not included in the advertised price of the plan.

Hope this helps!

Need Help? Let's chat.