cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay

Pmw18
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi All I suspend the phone and when I top up amount due reset to zero but phone still suspended. Please help ??

5 REPLIES 5

@PAULRANG18 wrote:

Best to contact a moderator for any complicated issue instead of going through a difficult process trying to resolve it. Click ?, bottom right, and follow instructions.

I know that repitition can happen by accident, but please try to read through a thread before replying. This answer was given hours prior.

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Best to contact a moderator for any complicated issue instead of going through a difficult process trying to resolve it. Click ?, bottom right, and follow instructions.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Pmw18  Try adding $1 to your account and restart your phone. If it's still suspended submit s ticket.

To submit a ticket to Public Mobile do the following: 

PMST.png

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try the lost/stolen feature. You could potentially lose any rewards. Log in to self-serve. Plan & Add-Ons from top menu. Lost/Stolen Phone from next menu. Suspend Service button. Log out. Wait a few minutes. Log back in and back to Lost/Stolen Phone and Resume Service this time. Log out. Restart phone.  Also try adding a $1 payment. if you still have problems then submit a ticket to a moderator by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

nightbrad
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm not sure I understand your problem. Try clicking the white question mark to on the page to speak with a live chat agent. 

Need Help? Let's chat.