cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay

harrypham1205
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can someone tell me how to set up autopay? do i select amount due, other, or select an amount?

4 REPLIES 4

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@harrypham1205 wrote:

Can someone tell me how to set up autopay? do i select amount due, other, or select an amount?

After setting it up, Autopay isn't a preset amount. It only charge amount needed to maintain service.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

To set up AutoPay, sign in to your Self-Serve account, select the ‘Payment’ tab, then ‘Register for AutoPay’. From here, you can sign up for AutoPay or remove the feature, if you no longer want payments to automatically occur. If you would like to change the card that is automatically charged, scroll to the bottom of the ‘Payment’ tab, then select ‘Manage my card’. This will allow you to update or remove your credit or Visa Debit card.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@harrypham1205 wrote:

Log into your self serve account and select payments tab and then select manage autopay and follow the prompts to register your credit card.  The CC will be automatically debited on your next renewal and you will get the $2 credit posted in your account to use against the next payment.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@harrypham1205 Add your payment information in Manage AutoPay section.Manage AutopayManage Autopay

Need Help? Let's chat.