cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay

DebbyFournier
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Auto pay was taken from my account on July 12 2019  now neither my daughter not I have any service what is going on?

12 REPLIES 12

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@DebbyFournier wrote:

Yes we signed up with autopay and no it was not removed the payment came out on the 12th of July for Both accounts

Since both of your accounts are renewing on the same date with the same payment amount within a short time, this may trigger the fraud detection at your credit card company and stop the payment.  

1.  Call your credit card company about the status of your credit card.

2.  Send private message to moderator to find out why PM did not take money from your credit card. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

It's a longshot but...try adding $1 to your account to see if that gets yours going.

Alternative is to send a message to moderators for their assistance....Click this to message them

Please allow 48 hours for a response....but usually much less.

You can try the lost stolen phone "Trick".  Log in to your self serve report your phone as lost. Log out and go back in after 5 minutes or so and report the phone found.  This will deactivate and reactivate your sim and maybe give it the little kick it needs.  I would also be sending a message to the moderators in case this doesn't work at least you will get in line for service while seeing if this will work.  

To send a private message to a moderator click this link and describe your issue.

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern)

More info on moderators

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

DebbyFournier

Our accounts show as active 

DebbyFournier

the autopay showes it was taken from the Visa . Yes can call 611 from phone . no you can not call from another phone 

DebbyFournier

Yes we signed up with autopay and no it was not removed the payment came out on the 12th of July for Both accounts

@DebbyFournierCan you:

1. log into your seflserve acount? Does it say active?

2. What happens when you call your phone number from another working device

3. Can you call 611 from your phone?

4. Oh did they take out the plan amount + tax from your credit card? does it show on your statement.

DebbyFournier

in 10 days no way did we each use 8.5 gigs of Data

DebbyFournier

They were both renewed on the same day it is the 8.5 g plan

Bell3
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You have to give more information. Did you setup your account with auto pay and then you removed auto payment? When is your payment due?  Do not connect with the moderator team unless you know what issues you’re facing. Hope this helps you.

MandyJ
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Which plan are you guys on? Are all your services not working? Maybe you used up your allotted minutes/text/data? Can you log into your self serve accounts and see the status of your accounts?

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@DebbyFournier wrote:

Auto pay was taken from my account on July 12 2019  now neither my daughter not I have any service what is going on?

Were both plans renewed on the same day?  Are they the same plan and what is the plan that you are on?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.