cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay

Sharry19
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

What is the minimum readymade Plan I do need to activate Autopay discount ($2 discount/month) ?

5 REPLIES 5

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Sharry19 wrote:

Just wondering If I change the plan how this Autopay will work? Do I need to make changes to Autopay or simply just change the plan & Autopay will take the money according to new plan $value ?

No need to do anything on autopay. Autopay will do the calculation for the amount to take out from your cc according to your current plan and rewards at the renewal date.

Sharry19

Just wondering If I change the plan how this Autopay will work? Do I need to make changes to Autopay or simply just change the plan & Autopay will take the money according to new plan $value ?

hzmy

@Sharry19 wrote:

What is the minimum readymade Plan I do need to activate Autopay discount ($2 discount/month) ?

According to their website ...

To be eligible to earn Rewards, you must have:

1. A Rewards-eligible plan:

• All in-market plans as of January 27, 2015, with the exception of 10-day plans, are eligible for Rewards. Plans offered between May 9, 2014 and January 26, 2015 are not eligible.

2. An active account:

• Your account must be active and in good standing to earn and use Rewards. It cannot be in a suspended or deactivated status. For example: if you earn Rewards and immediately go into a suspended state because of a late payment, you will not be able to use your Rewards until you have made that payment.
  • Your Community account must use the same email address as your Self-Serve account in order to receive Community Rewards. 

So I believe should be any plan offered now. 

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Sharry19 wrote:

@Sharry19

10$/30 days is the cheapest plan...8$ if you Choose to enable autopay..

Eluneo
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

10$ / 30 days 🙂

-2$ for autopay = 8$ / 30 days

Enjoy 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.