cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay

Lenor1214
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi. I'm on autopay and today is the due date. For some reason my plan was not renewed . 

What can I do? If I would make a payment.. Will it charge my two times? 

23 REPLIES 23

timmmmeh
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@srlawren wrote:

@compactdisc wrote:

autopay is not working, both of my lines don't have service, i can't make payment in self serve either. great idea for public mobile to do maintenance in this weather and leave people without phone service in case of emergency

@compactdisc I know it's frustrating and I don't mean to downplay your situation at all. I just wanted to point out one thing:  in the case of a 911 type of emergency, you can always dial 911 from any cell phone that can get a signal, regardless of whether it has an active plan or not.  

Heard back from the mod - Auto-pay glitched overnight. It's still setup, active and should work next month (my next month, possibly yours as well).

Issue resolved by making manual payment via My Account to restore services.

Didn't need to find vouchers anywhere - thanks for the suggestions though.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@compactdisc wrote:

autopay is not working, both of my lines don't have service, i can't make payment in self serve either. great idea for public mobile to do maintenance in this weather and leave people without phone service in case of emergency

@compactdisc I know it's frustrating and I don't mean to downplay your situation at all. I just wanted to point out one thing:  in the case of a 911 type of emergency, you can always dial 911 from any cell phone that can get a signal, regardless of whether it has an active plan or not.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@Lenor1214 wrote:

Thank you. 

I have no problem paying with the credit card through the web or over the phone. I just don't want to be charged twice. 

Well, if you have already been charged (by error) but service is not working, whether you pay again by voucher or by credit cart won't change the fact that you will pay... So either pay (or pay again if you were charged today) and get your service now, or wait for the mods to get back to you...

Anonymous
Not applicable

@compactdisc, Send a private message to the moderator team, and get yourself into the queue.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message.
You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

compactdisc
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Lenor1214

Thank you. 

I have no problem paying with the credit card through the web or over the phone. I just don't want to be charged twice. 

@Lenor1214 Try dialling 611 and see if you can make the payment.

For vouchers check these stores:

• Esso
  • Shopper's Drug Market
  • Canadian Tire Gas Bar
  • Shell
  • Hasty Market
  • Ultramar
  • Uniprix
  • Walmart
  • WOW Mobile (will activate SIM too)
  • K Mobile
  • Jean Coutu
  • Pharmaprix

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Lenor1214

You can pay for your service with payment vouchers.
Please, read this topics: "Where can I buy payment vouchers?": click here
"Payment Voucher Retailers": click here
"How do I make a payment with a payment voucher through Self Serve?": click here
"How do I make a payment with a payment voucher through the automated phone service?": click here

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Lenor1214, Really do not know where specifically they have them.  There was a page on the web site with information about getting vouchers (How to Pay page), but since the web site was refreshed a few weeks ago, the page seems to have disappeared.

I know that some Canadian Tire locations have them, and that some locations charge a fee ($1) per voucher, and that some places don't even know they have them (you need to ask them to actually check their voucher prining machine).

I wish i could help with more details...

Lenor1214

Anyway.. I just saw that I wrote to the moderators 2 months ago and didn't get an answer . I just wanted to know what I should do in my situation. That's all

Lenor1214

I'm sure it was a busy day for the moderators. I was just wondering what I should do about my phone not working. I will need it for tomorrow. 

I guess I will buy vouchers. 

Thanks.

Do you know if the gas station "Husky" has vouchers? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Lenor1214, it seems like it has been a busy day for the moderators.  You will have to wait it out, or go out and pick up Public Mobile vouchers, and pay with those.  Hopefully, they will get to you soon.

Lenor1214

So what do we do now? 

My phone is not working.. I don't want to be charged twice.. The moderator didn't answer me so far.. 😥

Anonymous
Not applicable

@timmmmeh, I recommend you check your payment history to ensure that you were not charged twice.  Once just now, and once for a failed auto-payment.

timmmmeh

@Anonymous wrote:

@timmmmeh, your only other option is to purchase vouchers and use those to make the payment.

Well - I haven't heard back via DM from MOD's yet - but presuming this had impact on auto-payments today April 15th Service Maintenance.

We're back in business, as we clicked the restore service by making payment button in the my-account. Kinda annoying, hopefully it's just a fluke.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@timmmmeh, your only other option is to purchase vouchers and use those to make the payment.

LEGO

@Lenor1214@RMcIntosh It is all happened because of
System maintenance - April 15 2018, 12:00 am ET to April 15 2018, 10:00 am ET

RMcIntosh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm having the same problem.  Auto Pay set up of Apr 14 (yesterday), and now my account has expired, and the phone is not working.  I have also sent a message to moderator.

timmmmeh

@Someone_here wrote:

Hi @Lenor1214,

Is your phone still working?

If yes, no worries. You self-service will say you need to pay, but it is not true, everything will be back to normal tomorrow!

And if No?... (which is the row-boat I'm in)... What then? Wait 48 hrs for Mod's to reply?

Lenor1214

Thank you both. 

I saw that the due date was yesterday and my phone is not working. 

I wrote to the moderator team. 

Thank you! 

@orry for double-posting, @matbasm you beat me by 29 seconds! 😉

Capture d’écran 2018-04-15 à 13.36.42.png

Someone_here
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Lenor1214,

Is your phone still working?

If yes, no worries. You self-service will say you need to pay, but it is not true, everything will be back to normal tomorrow!

matbasm

@Lenor1214, When you log in to your self service portal, the renewal date that shows up on your Overview page is actually the day before the renwal.  If you click on Rewards, you should see that the renewal is showing on the day AFTER the previous one you saw.  The renewal actually happens in the early hours of the second date you see.  If the date on your overview page shows today's date (and might even show your plan as expired), do not worry.  the renewal will happen early tomorrow morning.

If your phone has stopped working, then you need to take action.  In this case, you need to contact the moderator team via private message and ask them to investigate the failed auto-pay.

Click here to send them a private message.
Information regarding the moderators team can be found by following this link.

Need Help? Let's chat.