cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay took a 90 day payment plan out instead of 30 day plan

Krystalc2010
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So my autopay is set for 30 days but this month you guys took out 90 day payment.  Why?

8 REPLIES 8

@Krystalc2010 are the 2 extra payments showing as  a credit in your self service account? Thanks.

Krystalc2010
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am confirming that I have a 30 days plan.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Krystalc2010 wrote:

So my autopay is set for 30 days but this month you guys took out 90 day payment.  Why?

How long have you been a customer with PM as your community account is new and the 90-day plans have been gone for a while?  Are you able to post a screen-shot of your payment page (with any personal information removed) and we can take a look at what has happened it isn't the easiest payment screen to follow.  What Plan are you on and what plan were you charged for?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Krystalc2010  If that's the case and you are on a 30 day plan that would be very concerning.

Did you access you selfserve and clicked on there payment history link.? If yes, does it show you where charged for a 90 day plan?

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Most billing cycles are on a 30 day plan.  Grandfathered 90 day plans are no longer being offered. Can you post a screen shot of your account masking any personal info.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Krystalc2010 

I suggest you make a ticket and speak to SIMon by tapping on the ? icon on the bottom right. SIMon will give you suggested fixes and gather the correct information needed to create a ticket in the proper category. Pick the correct categories that suits your issues and then click "submit ticket/click me" to start a private message to the moderators.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/contact-a-moderator

Moderators are available from Monday to Friday from 9AM to 9PM EST and from Saturday and Sunday from 9AM to 7PM PM EST

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Krystalc2010 So is there a credit for the 2 months payment in your self service account or when you dial 611? Thanks. If there is just use it if you can to pay your next 2 30 day cycles.. Stay safe. 

ddeep91
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Krystalc2010 

Do you have the older package that PM offered before which was 90 days plan?

That could be a reason it took the payment for the 90 days plan!
IF you have a  plan that is 30days then it will only take the 30day plan payment.

Can you confirm what plan you have?

Cheers

Need Help? Let's chat.