Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay stopped working

tabarnice
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My autopay stopped working.

Worked perfectly last month, now I get:

"Unable to Process Transaction
Sorry, we are unable to verify your credit card information, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged."

Can not make calls. Didn't get any notification. Tried 3 different credit cards.

WHAT THE **bleep** IS WRONG WITH PM????

6 REPLIES 6

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@tabarnice wrote:

Sorry, we are unable to verify your credit card information, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged."

Can not make calls. Didn't get any notification. Tried 3 different credit cards.

@tabarnice  Unfortunately the Auto-Pay system will timeout in rare occasions. When that happens try making a manual onetime payment using the custom amount option.

Since you removed your credit card if you're having trouble registering or updating your credit card, here are a few tips you can try: 

1. Make sure the billing information you entered is exactly as shown on your credit card statement.
    2. Do not include any apartment/condo/suite numbers, and do not enter any special characters or abbreviations in the address line.

If it still doesn't work then it's possible that your triggered a security lock that needs to be reset by PM. To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking  here or the icon (bottom right of your screen).

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

In the meantime you can purchase a voucher online from:

1. xoom.com/reloads.com
  2. recharge.com
  3. ding.com

to get your account re-activated.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@tabarnice Try incognito mode ore another browser or device. Make sure your card info is entered correctly. Sometimes Autopay can fail, and it will lead to suspension. That's why to prevent such issues, I personally prefer to do manual payments even with enabled Autopay.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@tabarnice wrote:

To get you going...you can use on-line payments like recharge.com or ding.com...they charge a user fee but it's minimal Once you get going again, then you can deal with moderators to figure out the autopay issue..

Good luck.Let us know how you make out.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@tabarnice  wait 1 hour from last attempt , clear your browser history, go to private/ incognito mode and try again to add your credit card. When entering your debit/ credit card information:
1. Enter the credit card address exactly as it appears on your statement ( capitalize all if necessary ).
2. Leave the apartment field blank, if applicable enter your apt in the street address field ie xxx - street address.
3. Enter your postal code without spaces ( if there is a space on the credit card statement then enter the first 5 digits only with the space). 

or

You can use 611 to add your card. Use this link to see how to do it https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/611-IVR-Menu-System/m-p/289352/highlight/t...

Once you get the card added,  you may reactivate a suspended account online or by calling 611.
Via your account online
1. If you have already registered, or will first register, a credit card, go to step 2. OR deposit a voucher for at least your plan cost and go to step 3.
2. Go to the payment tab, select single payment and  amount due.
3. Select the reactivate account button.
4. Restart your phone.
or can also use 611 to make your payment( once you know your 4 digit pin):
1. press 1 to make payment
2. press 2 credit card ( or 1 voucher)
3. press 1 amount due.
4. Restart your phone.

Let us know if it works. Thanks

Stay safe. 

fdrcamb519
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Please contact a MOD, by clicking question mark on right bottom corner, or top comunity and scroll down and  click MOD ans send, private message with your concern.

IMG-2480 (1).jpg

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@tabarnice wrote:

Clear your browser cache/history/cookies. Close browser and open a new browser in incognito/private mode. Also, you can try a different browser.

Enter the credit card address Exactly as it appears on your statement.

Leave the apartment field blank. If needed enter your apartment number in the street address field.

Enter your postal code without spaces unless there is a space on the credit card statement then enter the first 5 digits only with the space.

Note: The credit card will get locked after a few failed attempts. You will then have to contact a moderator for assistance to have it unlocked.

Need Help? Let's chat.