cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay setup?

Toost
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi all, 

Hope you can help me with this. When activating my public mobile account/number is choose to do auto pay. To my recollection I set it up right away. Now, my first payment is due tomorrow, I got a text from Public Mobile stating:

"Your payment is due tomorrow & there isnt enough money in your account to renew your plan".

I just want to double check if everybody who is using auto pay get this or should I need to do something?

Thanks for your help in advance!

6 REPLIES 6

DOA
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Toost wrote:

Hi all, 

Hope you can help me with this. When activating my public mobile account/number is choose to do auto pay. To my recollection I set it up right away. Now, my first payment is due tomorrow, I got a text from Public Mobile stating:

"Your payment is due tomorrow & there isnt enough money in your account to renew your plan".

I just want to double check if everybody who is using auto pay get this or should I need to do something?

You may also see a message in your account as the payment becomes due that your service has been suspended. You can ignore that also.  It's just a bug endearing feature of PM.

Is this the text you got? If so and you're on Auto-pay don't worry about it.

Screenshot_20200303_155556.jpg

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Toost Is the first message the one you are referring to, see link below? If it is, then it's a standard message. You could also test your autopay today by applying a one time payment of $1. In your self service account. https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Public-Mobile-Thanks-for-paym...

@Toost wrote:

Hi all, 

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Toost wrote:

Hi all, 

@Toost yes, it is fine. If your self-service account says that your Autopay is enabled, you no need to worry. Welcome to PMSmiley Happy

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Toost wrote:

Hi all, 

Did the text message also say "if you have registered for autopay you can ignore the message"  To check if you are registered log into your self serve and see if you see aupay discount $2(could be $ if first renewal) listed on the overview page on the left side.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

ddeep91
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hey @Toost 

That is just a reminder text about your plan renewal.

If you have autopay set up, Let it do its thing. You can ignore the text

It will automatically take the payment and renew your plan.

Cheers

Need Help? Let's chat.