cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay set up, credit card works, but account is suspended.

Balind25
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Edit June 15th:This was resolved after getting in touch with the moderator team who completed some paperwork for my credit card company and making a manual payment afterwards. Everything is working as it should. Thank you all for the help.

Hey there.

When I log into my Public Mobile Account I see this message:

"Please disregard this message if you have enough funds in your balance or are on AutoPay. Your account has been suspended. Make a payment to reactive your current plan.Suspended accounts are deactivated after 90 days of non-payment and you will lose your phone number and service."

Autopay is set up and my credit card is working properly with other normal purchases.

This bill should have gone through on the 7th, but it's now approaching Monday evening and there is no record of a charge for my phone bill on my account or through my bank.

Autopay has worked without issue before.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

PS. I've read a few similar threads and most people suggest getting in touch with mods. Do they reach out to you, or do you need to message them somehow?
16 REPLIES 16

@Hayl2128 wrote:

But can see on my account that 53.76 has been removed from my visa debit 

You'll have to contact a moderator for their assistance...Click this to message them

Sometimes they get busy so please be patient...they will respond.

@Hayl2128 wrote:

Unfortunately, we can't help you with that. You need to send a private message to the moderators.  Hopefully, they'll be able to see what happened and get it fixed.  Good luck! 

Hayl2128
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hayl2128
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

That’s the problem I can’t axcess that account any more to see as its been closed 

@dabr wrote:

@mimmoor @NDesai   could one of your please edit user @Hayl2128  post to remove some private information.  Thanks.

Done. Thanks for the tag. 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@mimmoor @NDesai   could one of your please edit user @Hayl2128  post to remove some private information.  Thanks.

@Balind25, has the balance been taken from your credit card, and is now sitting in your account as 'Available Funds', or are you still listed as owing money?

Normally, the message you mentioned is nothing but a place holder (as ugly as it is), and things go smoothly.  Has your card expired, do you have the ability to try calling 611 on your phone to check 'balance'?

ZfromVanC
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

You can contact a moderator though here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Include information in your message such as phone number, account number, etc. to speed up the process. Depending on how busy they are it can take anywhere from a couple hours to a couple days to hear back from them.

Current moderator hours are:
Monday to Friday from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time.Include information in your message such as phone number, account number, etc. to speed up the process. 
Saturday and Sunday from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Balind25

Thank you kindly.

Balind25

I'll keep an eye out for the vouchers. Thanks.

@Balind25 wrote:

Hey there,

Thanks for letting me know.

How would I get in touch with the mod team to look into this?

Follow this link to contact moderator team:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Since moderators will take days to get back to you try these steps in the mean time (which I posted for another user just now)

Edit: if it is June the 5th.. go out and buy a voucher and top up using *611 and get your phone working again.

I am assuming your phone is displaying No Service on the notification bar.

1. Put your SIM card in a known working phone and see what happens.
  2. Double check your SIM card # (on the back of your card)'s last 4 digits matches the one that is in your selfserve account (you can find it at change SIM card setting).
  3. What happens when people dial to your number?

Balind25

Hey there,

Thanks for letting me know.

How would I get in touch with the mod team to look into this?

Balind25

Hey there,

Thanks for the quick reply.

My renewal date is the same as the billing date; I'm on a 90 Day Plan.

I cannot use my phone for dialing out or recieving calls because the payment has not gone through.

My plan expires by September 5th if this isn't resolved.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Balind25 moderators do not monitor accounts for trouble and reach out to customers.  Customers must contact them for assistance. 

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Balind25 When is your renewal date? Is your phone working? If so you can ignore the suspension, it is a quirk of the payment system displaying a message like that during the renewal cycle.

Need Help? Let's chat.