cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay problems

Tonyaannemarie
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was set up for autopay for a year and all of a sudden it stopped and cut my plan off and asked me to pay.  It said I owed 16 after rewards applied then took the regular 40.  🤷🏼‍♀️Now it says set up for auto pay with a dynamic one time payment??????? I never made any changes ....

3 REPLIES 3

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Tonyaannemarie  Thanks for accepting my answer as the solution . Glad that we could help you. Welcome to PM .

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@Tonyaannemarie wrote:

I was set up for autopay for a year and all of a sudden it stopped and cut my plan off and asked me to pay.  It said I owed 16 after rewards applied then took the regular 40.  🤷🏼‍♀️Now it says set up for auto pay with a dynamic one time payment??????? I never made any changes ....

You're saying you didn't get rewards and it charged price of $40 but the plan still doesn't work?

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

Sorry to hear that . Contact a moderator and explain your situation.  Click on the green questionmar in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen . This connects to the autobot Simon. Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one. Submit a ticket. 

@Tonyaannemarie wrote:

Need Help? Let's chat.