cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay plan suspended although the payment has been made (shows as "pending" on my credit card)

alikic
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am on autopay, and I can see on my credit card that the payment to PM is pending, waiting for clearance. Still PM wants me to pay. When I try to pay, I get

Unable to process this transaction. 
Sorry, we are unable to verify your credit card information, so this transaction could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged.

So my credit card obviously works, i used it this morning, the payment for PM is clearly shown in my credit card as pending as of yesterday, still my account is suspended. And I am expecting and important call this morning. Are you guys trying to get rid of me?

11 REPLIES 11

Hi @BethToorenburgh,

im not sure what voice plan you're on, but if you're on Province-wide, and are calling a local number in a different province, even though it's a local call, it will not go through as your plan is for in province calls only.

saying this, I had a similar issue last year, trying to call a same city phone number, in a different area code, and it wasn't able to complete.  A moderator assisted me, creating a ticket as the error was something on the PM side.

i hope your issue gets resolved quickly.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi BethToorenburgh,

In order to assist you with your Long-Distance calls, please send to us a Private Message.

Cheers

Abdoulaye

BethToorenburgh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just tried dialing 1 before the local number I am trying and received the exact same automated message re: long distance add required! I am soo frustrated as none of my settings were touched and this suddenly happened this morning. What can you do to help on your end? It is your Phone Plan I'm using. FIX THIS! PLEASE!

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello BethToorenburgh,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

For outbound calls, I'd suggest you to dial the +1 then the phone number.

Kind Regards

Abdoulaye

BethToorenburgh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When I try to dial out it immediatly says "Sorry we can't complete your call. You don't have an active add on plan for long distance"

The calls I'm trying to make are local calls in my area. What is going on? Please help. Someone please sort this out now. Our bills are all paid and I don't understand your message re: plan suspended when we have paid everything. FIX THIS!

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi alikic,

In order to make sure that the credit card is well registered on Autopay, please send to us a Private Message.

Cheers

Abdoulaye

alikic

I fixed it myself by changing the credit card used to autopay. This is strange because I used the old card for my wife's plan and it worked fine.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi Jossybaby27,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

In order to assist you, please can you send to us a Private Message?

Cheers

Abdoulaye

Jossybaby27

Did your issue get fixed? I'm having the same issue. Hoping they resolve ti soon as I have a phone interview tomorrow

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hi @alikic!  

I am sure PM would LOVE to keep you as their customer for as long as possible.  

Send a private message to @CS_Agent rightaway to have this fixed.  Provide your public mobile phone number to help locate your account.  Good luck!

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
Contact mod
Send a private message with your ph#, sim# and your email mod and they will get back to you when they can. 
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
Need Help? Let's chat.