cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay not working

jex
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, I just logged in to my Public Mobile account to activate the holiday gifts, and noticed that my plan has been suspended because of non-payment. This has happened before even though I'm on Autopay. Please help! TIA

8 REPLIES 8

hss
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

It happened with me as well. What I did was to remove the CC and enter it again and it worked. You can even force a one time payment. I was still able to get the $2 autopay credit after that.
It could be due to a system glitch or issues with your credit card as address, CVV, expiry etc.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@jex wrote:

Yes it does say Plan Expired but service is still here. I'll wait until tomorrow to check again. 

Thanks everyone!!

Good idea. 

jex
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yes it does say Plan Expired but service is still here. I'll wait until tomorrow to check again. 

Thanks everyone!!

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@jex wrote:

Hello, I just logged in to my Public Mobile account to activate the holiday gifts, and noticed that my plan has been suspended because of non-payment. This has happened before even though I'm on Autopay. Please help! TIA

Does it say Plan EXPIRED when you log in ? If phone is working...just leave things alone and in the am..all will be fine. Sounds like your plan is going through the renewal process. Looks kinda ominous, but all is well. Make note of what it looks like for subsequent renewals.

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@jex wrote:

Has anything changed with your CC?

If you got a new card the number may be the same but the expiry date will have changed which you will need to update in self serve.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@jex is today your renewal? If yes, stay away and let it complete. Is your phone currently working?

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@jex 

Is your plan renewing tonight or tomorrow morning?  Is your plan working?  

On the evening of your renewal, PM will display different warnings, but as long as your phone is working, it should successfully renew by tomorrow morning

Need Help? Let's chat.