cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay not available in the payment tab

eli_blanc
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I don't see where I can enter a credit card and setup autopay. The only available option under payment is to pay an amount now.

5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@eli_blanc wrote:

I don't see where I can enter a credit card and setup autopay. The only available option under payment is to pay an amount now.

If your account is suspended then that's all you'll see. Your overview page will tell you your status.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@eli_blanc wrote:

ppp.png

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@eli_blanc wrote:

@eli_blanc  What happens if you click on pay amount now? Will it let you add a credit card?

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@eli_blanc you might have to hunt for some very small orange text on the Make a Payment page which says eiteher "Manage my card" or "add a card" or something like that.  Get the card added first, then you should see a large "Manage AutoPay" button on this same page.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Alex888
Mayor / Maire

@eli_blancClick the grey Payment tab near the top of the site (shows Overview, My Profile, Payment), not the Make a Payment button, then Manage Autopay. If you can't see it try using Chrome in incognito mode.

Need Help? Let's chat.