cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay issues

Typh01d
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So the guy at Walmart who set up my account couldn't get my credit card to go through on autopay and now I'm trying from home and it won't let me do it either. This is the error I get:

Unable to Process Transaction 
Sorry, your credit card transaction was denied by your card issuer, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged. Please contact your card issuer for more information.

I've talked to my bank to make sure my billing address is correct. I can't figure out why this won't go through. I use this credit card online all the time with no issues. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

4 REPLIES 4

Great @Typh01d !!! Welcome to public mobile!!

Typh01d
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The fella above you nailed it. I needed to input my address all as one input and leave the suite number blank.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

What was your solution @Typh01d if you have one??? It’s good to know for helping more people...

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Typh01d wrote:

So the guy at Walmart who set up my account couldn't get my credit card to go through on autopay and now I'm trying from home and it won't let me do it either. This is the error I get:

Unable to Process Transaction 
Sorry, your credit card transaction was denied by your card issuer, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged. Please contact your card issuer for more information.

I've talked to my bank to make sure my billing address is correct. I can't figure out why this won't go through. I use this credit card online all the time with no issues. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

@Typh01d

The website can be fussy. You can try different browser / clearing cache and sometimes private browsing / incognito mode.  Confirm the billing address from your credit card statement is exact, including periods, spaces, capitalization and punctuation. If you live in unit/apt 206 and the billing address on your statement is "206-XXX street name" then enter it as that, and leave the apt field empty. Try removing / adding a space from the postal code.

Public mobile accepts Credit card or Visa Debit card issued by a Canadian or American financial institution and is registered to a Canadian or American address, or a Public Mobile payment voucher. You can go to recharge.com to get your payment done now.

You can also get a pre-paid visa debit from canada post that works with autopay.

Need Help? Let's chat.