cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay failed

RVW
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I tried to use my phone this morning. Got message it was not active. I use autopay and have been making monthly payments . No notification of any problems. Can’t get help. Can’t logon in to my account. Tried to enter new password and got security question that I have no idea how to answer and would not have been one I chose. How do I get help to resolve?

[Title modified ....... Luddite]

8 REPLIES 8

RVW
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks,it turned out my credit card company refused the autopay invoice. I was able to move to another card and got reconnected. Thanks to everyone who responded.

RVW

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@RVW you can't login to your account? I'm not trying to scare you, but I hope you're not a victim of sim switching. I would be very worried if I can't even get into my self serve account. I would try to contact a moderator right away and keep an eye on your bank accounts and credit cards. 

lots a fraud going around, especially in these times.

Anonymous
Not applicable

The 611 service will happily take your money without need of the PIN. Either by voucher or valid pre-registered payment card.

@RVW Just FYI: you posted to an old thread. In future you will have more assurance of help by creating your own topic on the forum  (which I have done for you today), or, if appropriate, submitting a ticket to the moderators.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@RVW   If you know your pin you can pay for your plan with your credit card on file thru 611 alternatively you can buy a voucher and load it onto your account thru 611 and pay for your plan. This should get your services up and running while you await a moderator response to gain access to your account.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@RVW wrote:

I tried to use my phone this morning. Got message it was not active. I use autopay and have been making monthly payments . No notification of any problems. Can’t get help. Can’t logon in to my account. Tried to enter new password and got security question that I have no idea how to answer and would not have been one I chose. How do I get help to resolve?

There is a security question during your activation.  If you select a question that you remember answer easily, the question itself is the hint to your answer.  Try it again.

If you still cannot remember the answer, getting moderator support is the only way to reset your password.  

Since you cannot use your login to verify that you are the owner of your account, you can provide your aacount PIN #.  Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:
- Complete mailing address,
- Email address,
- Alternate phone number,
- Date of birth,
- Last top up date & amount

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@RVW wrote:

If you have a valid credit card set to autopay...try calling 611 to see the status of your account.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@RVW wrote:

To get into your self service account please contact a moderator:

Please use the chatbot SIMon to help you solve your issue. If SIMon cannot solve your issue then you have the option to contact a moderator.

Step 1: Choose the ? button at the right bottom corner of this page or choose “Get Help” at the top of the page and then choose the “Chat with SIMon” button.

Step 2: Tell SIMon what the issue is and see if he can find a solution for you.

Step 3: If Simon cannot find a solution then type in “moderator” to connect to a Public Mobile customer service representative.

Step 4: Simon will present you with two choices. Choose “Account-specific question”

Step 5 Then choose “No, I want a human”

Step 6 Create your ticket

Check the sent folder to make sure your ticket was sent (envelope icon, top right) and the inbox for a reply from the moderators.

“To ensure the safety of our team members during the COVID-19 pandemic, our Moderator team is working at reduced levels. During this time, you may experience longer than normal wait times when contacting our Moderator team for help.”

Moderators are available:

Monday to Friday from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time.

Saturday and Sunday from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time

Need Help? Let's chat.