cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay failed, paid manually, says plan is expired

minara09
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just paid through the website since autopay didn't work, checked my bank, the money came out, phone still not working.

I go to reactivate my plan and it wants to charge me again.

Please help! Been with Public for almost 2 years with no problems. 

4 REPLIES 4

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@minara09 wrote:

I just paid through the website since autopay didn't work, checked my bank, the money came out, phone still not working.

Prepay your account and keep auto-pay in place.

Try this hybrid customer developed auto-pay system. It works!

For your future use and thought. Since we all depend on our mobile devices we need to have reliable service so here is a method to insure yourself to avoid the insufficient funds situation. 

Manually pay 30 days ahead. Leave auto pay in place (just in case) as that alone gives you $2 off and if it is NOT used you will still get the $2 off. Then when you receive your text that your account has been paid, that then becomes your reminder to prepay again. Depending on the accumulation of any earned (vs expected) credits you may occasionally downward adjust the amount you prepay. Do a screen print of your text and treat it like a bill to pay. 

PS. This would also ensure that if you had to wait for a voucher to be valid that anxiety won’t set in as you will have time to wait it out before your next 30 day term payment is due.

Copyright 2020

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@minara09 is the payment sitting in your funds as a credit? If it is you may reactivate a suspended account online or by calling 611.
Via your account online
1. If you have already registered, or will first register, a credit card, go to step 2. OR deposit a voucher for at least your plan cost and go to step 3.
2. Go to the payment tab, select single payment and  amount due.
3. Select the reactivate account button.
4. Restart your phone.
or Using 611 to make your payment: ( you need your 4 digit pin to buy an add on)
1. press 1 to make payment
2. press 2 credit card ( or 1 voucher)
3. press 1 amount due.
4. Restart your phone.

If this fails contact the moderators and ask them to apply payment and reactivate your service for you. There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Once connected to Simon, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
- Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent.

- Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  When it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue. Stay safe. 

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@minara09 Does the line Available Funds more or equal to your plan cost? Try using fly mode or lost/stolen feature for a couple of mins.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@minara09 wrote:

When you log into your account...does it show as Active or something else ?

Try restarting phone.

Need Help? Let's chat.