cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay failed, new plan failed. #fail

rrturner
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I pay and run the account for my daughter.  Last month, PM had a promo running, where it was $30 for talk, text and 250mb/month.  I pre-registered for this via her account, choosing the option to switch to this plan when the current plan expired (Oct 3).  I received no errors, there were no problems, and there was a message indicating my plan would change effective that date in my account.  I also had it, and still have it, on autopay.

Now, my daughter's plan has been cancelled??  Not only is there no more mention of the new plan that I registered for that I would be receiving (with the 250mb added on), but even the original $25 plan is cancelled?? And it still says I'm on autopay, but PM didn't withdraw the money for whatever reason?

Any thoughts about what's going on here? We use this phone for safety to communicate with our daughter. 

Glitches like this are getting frustrating here, tbh; we just had a couple big issues around my wife's plan being cancelled after coming back from a US roaming plan too (which also still has its issues). 

6 REPLIES 6

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @rrturner,

thank you for sharing your concern.

I will look into the issue as well as your interaction with my colleague to get to the root of the issue. Our goal is to ensure that everything is up and running and that you're happy 🙂  Please allow me some time to work on it, and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Respectfully,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

rrturner

Still not resolved unfortunately. 

-Could not find that I previously requested this change.

-Told me the plan was for Freedom Mobile only (500mb+prov calling+text for $30) and no longer exists.

-I had to look into all this on my own, discover that it STILL exists (despite what I was being told), switched it all over myself.  But, of course, the issues continue--phone still shows "sign on to network", phoning doesn't work, texts don't work.  Have tried rebooting the phone a few times.  So I've paid it all up, nothing's activated. 

Seriously, when things go well, great.  When problems arise, I've experienced extended frustration.  My lessons learned, and thus suggestion, is to take screenshots of everything you do when making any changes.  Because record-keeping of client activity seems to be very limited on the support's end.

This wouldn't have been such a big deal if I hadn't already had some issues in the past, that took a long time to finally resolve (and tech support admitting they had screwed up the resetting of my wife's account, for example).  But every time something changes from the status quo (US roaming, switching to a more expensive plan, etc), something goes awry.

@Mary_M, you have been responsive with this and past issues, hopefully you can help out here too.  Someone else was responsible for the above issues this morning.

-

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

It's our pleasure 🙂

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

rrturner

Ok, thanks for this. 

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Good morning @rrturner,

thank you for bringing this to our attention!

I'm really sorry to hear that your new plan did not renew as expected, causing your daughter's service to suspend. Rest assured that we have received your private message and we will have your services up and running in no time!

Keep an eye on your inbox for a reply 🙂

Respectfully,

Mary

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Looks like you've encountered an account related problem. You will need the help of a moderator to resolve this issue. The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link. Refer to the following link for information on contacting the moderator team.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Need Help? Let's chat.