cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay failed for past two months

mosesycheng
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

My autopay has failed for the past two months and my service was suspended as a result. I have had to manually initiate the payment and seemingly lost the $2 autopay discount as well. The first month I had to change my credit card, but this month I used the same card and just initiated a payment manually. Can you please look into my account and see what is the issue?

4 REPLIES 4

CellGirl
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@mosesycheng 

Hello. Going forward, leave autopay enabled, and make a manual payment each month so the money is sitting in your Available Funds. Public Mobile's system will take payment from that, which has never failed for me. Pain-free  🙂

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@mosesycheng wrote:

Hi,

My autopay has failed for the past two months and my service was suspended as a result. I have had to manually initiate the payment and seemingly lost the $2 autopay discount as well. The first month I had to change my credit card, but this month I used the same card and just initiated a payment manually. Can you please look into my account and see what is the issue?

@mosesycheng  The AutoPay reward gets applied during renewal. Since the autopay failed in your case that is why the AutoPay did not get applied. Just let the moderator know and they will aplly it. Also, ask they to check why is your AutoPay failing they might be determine the issue and fix it for your next remewal.

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Note: Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am (Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm (Eastern).

* Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team *

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@mosesycheng wrote:

Hi,

1.  Manually add $1 to your account to test any issue using your autopay credit card.  If your available fund went up by $1, your credit info is correct.

2.  Make sure that you have autopay enabled.

3.  You may also send a private message to moderator to check on your account settings.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

4.  Some subscribers are adding fund to account before the due date.  PM system will use your available fund first before getting money from your autopay credit card.  As long as you have enable the autopay, you will get your $2 autopay rewards even no fund is taking out of your credit card.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@mosesychengHi there you will need to message the Moderators using this link. They will respond via a red dot on the envelop icon on the top right hand corner. They will ask you to verify your identity and communicate about your problem.

Need Help? Let's chat.