cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay enabled

robodonster65
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

I have autopay enabled and so there should be no problem for PM to get paid every monthly cycle payment?

Thanks in advance..

4 REPLIES 4

Sorry I posted in the wrong thread

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@robodonster65 wrote:

Hello,

I have autopay enabled and so there should be no problem for PM to get paid every monthly cycle payment?

Thanks in advance..

@robodonster65  Most of the times it works without any issues. When PM makes changes to their systems there is a chance that something can go wrong during renewaland your plan might get suspended. If you want to be safe my recommendation would be two days before your renewal date to make a payment for the amount owing using the credit card on file by dialling 611 or selfserve. That way the funds will be in your account eliminating any issues with AutoPay processing during renewal.

Please note that you will still receive the AutoPay reward as long as AutoPay is enabled in your account.

robodonster65
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks a lot..

mojorising
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You are set to go. just be sure that if you log into your account on the last day of your billing cycle, you will see a message that will say "Plan Expired" so ignore this message. It is normal and as long as your phone is still making and receiving calls, no need to worry.

Need Help? Let's chat.