cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay didn’t work, service is suspended, credit card can’t be verified...

SarahSal
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’ve been using Public Mobile for three months now, and my autopay date was supposed to be Oct 14. I got a text saying my plan did not renew because they did not receive my payment. I double checked that I was indeed signed up for autopay, and read a few topics on here saying that there can be a delay and to not worry until you lose service.

I had no service today, so I went back on to Self Serve and tried to pay manually, but I get a message saying “Unable to process this transaction. Sorry, we are unable to verify your credit card information, so this transaction could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged.” 

I’ve tried multiple browsers on three different devices and get the same error every time. My credit card provider (Visa) says there’s nothing wrong on their end (and I’m able to use the card without issue elsewhere). I already tried deleting and re-entering my card info. This is the same card that I originally used to pay for the first three months. I don’t have a second credit card to try. My profile still says I’m registered for Dynamic Autopay. 

Any suggestions? I don’t know what else to do.

1 REPLY 1

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hey @SarahSal,

Send a private message to @CS_Agent and provide your public mobile phone number.  They should be able to help you with this.  FYI: The mods are online 7 days a week.. usually 9am to 9pm Eastern time on weekdays.  

Need Help? Let's chat.