cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay didn't work & manual transaction doesn't work

sidneynsanchez
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, 

I had an issue with the Auto pay and it suspended my account as well as my mothers and fathers. 3 accounts total, it seemed that autopay did not process the payment. i decided to manually fix this due to not wanting to do without a phone all day. 

I solved this issue earlier today for myself and my mothers account by changing the credit card information for each account.

But with my fathers account it is unable to process transaction. I tried changing the credit card information multiple times with three different credit cards with no success.

The credit cards have more than enough to pay for the payment and it worked for 2 of the 3 accounts and the credit card information are all correct

Please help as my father is quite upset he was unable to use his phone all day

7 REPLIES 7

@sidneynsanchez wrote:

@will13am

Thank you for your response, 

First the Auto pay should have paid the amount due as it already has been doing for a whole a year. i dont know why this has become an issue all of a sudden when there have been no changes to all three accounts. 

I tried three different credit cards to manually pay for the third account with no success.

I used different browsers and also went incognito for all browsers used. 

It is not an issue on my end, as the manual payments worked for two other accounts which was done 5 minutes prior to the account with the issue now. it has been over 24 hours without this being solved.

My credit cards have well more than enough to pay the amount due. This is clearly something on their end and i hope they can fix this ASAP

I will not buy a voucher because this is something they needs to fix. buying the voucher will only be a temporary fix. I would like the autopay to go through so i do not have to deal with this ever again. 

@sidneynsanchez, I totally agree.  Using vouchers as a work around is merely an enabler for inaction.

sidneynsanchez

@will13am

Thank you for your response, 

First the Auto pay should have paid the amount due as it already has been doing for a whole a year. i dont know why this has become an issue all of a sudden when there have been no changes to all three accounts. 

I tried three different credit cards to manually pay for the third account with no success.

I used different browsers and also went incognito for all browsers used. 

It is not an issue on my end, as the manual payments worked for two other accounts which was done 5 minutes prior to the account with the issue now. it has been over 24 hours without this being solved.

My credit cards have well more than enough to pay the amount due. This is clearly something on their end and i hope they can fix this ASAP

I will not buy a voucher because this is something they needs to fix. buying the voucher will only be a temporary fix. I would like the autopay to go through so i do not have to deal with this ever again. 

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @sidneynsanchez,

We have received your message and will respond shortly - keep an eye out for your messages!

Cheers,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@sidneynsanchez, the self serve portal has this quirk that won't allow the same payment card to be applied a third time even though accounts are totally separate.  I ran into this issue when I was activating my accounts last year.  I was able to simply use a second card.  After successfully activating the account, I was able to switch back to the card that got rejected.  So, I have been able to break the two account maximum for a credit card.  I would try again using a different browser.  Browser quirks sometimes also gets in the way of making payments.

Mr-Bump
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

If your Father needs his phone right away, you can pick up a voucher to get his account operational while waiting for the Mod team to help. 

sidneynsanchez

@NDesai Thank you for your response,

This was not an issue for a whole year and just became a problem now.

I have used three different credit cards with no success.

I have sent a private message and have been waiting for a response. 

Thanks again and hopefully no one goes through the same thing. It is like they do not want to accept my payment.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@sidneynsanchez You can use a credit card for maximum of two accounts. If you have other cc, try adding it using incognito/private browsing mode. If it doesn't work, you will need to send a private message to the Moderator_Team with the account details. 

Need Help? Let's chat.