cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay did not happen, account suspended

letkemanpete
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I setup my account to use autopay and that did not happen. Now my phone account is suspended. So I went to top up my account, even though I already had enough money in the account. Now I have over $220 in my account, and the service for cost much less then that.

I cannot reactivate my account unless I pay more money.

I cannot change my plan details unless I reactivate my account.

How can I get your system to use the $220 plus to reactivate my account?

Why didn't autopay automatically take funds from my account?

11 REPLIES 11

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

at least it is moving to the right direction. hope you will get your changes you need soon.

letkemanpete

Now the self serve site states that my account is active and in good standing. So the only issue is the change of plan options.

@letkemanpete wrote:

As of about two hours ago I did sent a private message to the mods to see what can be done for me and my account.

I understand that the mods may be busy and/or that things do take time to process. However

I would hope that someone posts something somewhere on the self serve web stating something kind of like:

"Automatic payment and/or payment from your account's funds may take up to 'X' days to process. After 'Y' days if the payment has not happened then contact the moderators."

If the issue is that all I have to do is wait, then that is great. However I still want my plan options changed before the new billing cycle starts.

Rest assured the moderators will be able to make the account adjustment you want.  It seems like many customers have experienced renewal problem, so wait time can be longer than normal.

letkemanpete

As of about two hours ago I did sent a private message to the mods to see what can be done for me and my account.

I understand that the mods may be busy and/or that things do take time to process. However

I would hope that someone posts something somewhere on the self serve web stating something kind of like:

"Automatic payment and/or payment from your account's funds may take up to 'X' days to process. After 'Y' days if the payment has not happened then contact the moderators."

If the issue is that all I have to do is wait, then that is great. However I still want my plan options changed before the new billing cycle starts.

Gallant9126
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My account is incurring the same thing! 

Have monee in the account but it will not use that monies available. So frustrating! 

GreatCanadian

Those dates tell me that your account isn't actually suspended. It's common to see "suspended" in the self-serve on the date of renewal. Sometime today or tomorrow you should see it rectify. You say your phone is working, so your account is in fact not suspended. But again, send off a message to the mods about your desired plan change. 

GC

letkemanpete

The renewal date is/was August 9, 2018 and today is August 10, 2018.

I had setup an automatic change at renewal time, but about 30 minutes ago I cancelled that option becuase I account was not showing the correct infomration on the self serve web site.

I cannot schedule a change of plan until my account is in good standing and currently, for some reason it is not as I've stated in an earlier post.

I have not contacted any moderators yet regarding this issue but I will do that in the next few minutes.

GreatCanadian

Is today your renewal day? I'm betting that everything is fine, and you just need to wait for the payment process to complete, then your self-serve account will NOT show suspended service. However, that doesn't address your change of plan issue. You have two options. 

1. When the payment process completes (and your self-serve account doesn't show suspended) you can choose a new plan and FUTURE DATE it so that you get that plan on the next cycle. If you choose a new plan and activate it now, you will lose whatever is left in your current plan, which I'm thinking is a full 30 days because your account shows suspended.
  2. You can contact the moderator team and explain that you wanted to change to a new plan. They may be willing to change your plan now.

GC

GreatCanadian

If you want to change your plan you can normally do that in self-serve, but not when an account is suspended. You will need moderator assistance for that. Have you messaged the Moderator team yet?

GC

letkemanpete

Yes, I am able to make outgoing calls.

I would still like to change my plan details and according to the web site my account is suspended so I cannot.

GreatCanadian

First of all, is your phone working? Sometimes on payment day or cycle renewal day the self-serve shows that the account is suspended, when in actual fact it is working normally. Check that first and post back.

GC

Need Help? Let's chat.