cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay date is different than plan renewal date

UFO
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Does anyone have this problem too?  Payment due date is Apr 24 (the correct one).  But autopay date is showing a different date (May 11).  

It seems that my autopay won't kick in until May 11 while my plan is expiring tomorrow.  Anyone has similar issues?  Is this the issue that PM is dealing with currently?  I read the PM announcement, but they are referring to 'renewing plans before they expire", I seem to have the opposite problem here.

Capture1.JPGCapture2.JPGCapture3.JPG

4 REPLIES 4

UFO
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Just wanted to give you guys an update.  My issue was solved after PM system refreshed at 9pm ET.  The autopay date now matches with plan renewal date.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@UFO wrote:

Does anyone have this problem too?  Payment due date is Apr 24 (the correct one).  But autopay date is showing a different date (May 11).  

It seems that my autopay won't kick in until May 11 while my plan is expiring tomorrow.  Anyone has similar issues?  Is this the issue that PM is dealing with currently?  I read the PM announcement, but they are referring to 'renewing plans before they expire", I seem to have the opposite problem here.

@UFO That is definetely a problem and you account will get suspended. Since it's too late to contact the moderators your only option at this point is to ensure you have enough funds in your account to cover the renewal. If you don't then just login into selfserve and enter a onetime payment for the amount or you can also make payment by dialing 611 from your phone. 

By having the required amount in your available funds the renewal will get processed and the dates will sync up without losing service.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@UFO wrote:

In your case and because it's tomorrow I would already top up my account now. And see if tomorrow the date will match.

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@UFO There is a problem in April 11 for the incorrect message sent out to certain customers about their renewal. Maybe you should contact the Moderator directly and make sure the system won't run on May 11 listed in your profile. You can send them a private message by click on the envelop icon and send to "Moderator_Team" and have them to update their record accordingly. 

Need Help? Let's chat.