cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay & plan expiration

TH
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi , Can someone advise me why my plan expire while I am on autopay. Plan expires today Oct 27. What action shpuld I take? I need my ph service asap.

Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4

@TH 

You probably need to contact moderator to fix account issue.  Click on quesiton mark on right lower corner of website to start the ticketing process to get moderator help.  It will take 1-2 days to moderators to respond.

Maybe try a different web browser, clear cache or incognito mode.  Website is finicky.  

You could also try the lost/stolen phone trick to restart your SIM/plan.

To report your phone  lost/stolen.  Login to your account.  Choose Plans and Add-ons tab. Then choose Lost/Stolen Phone tab.  The choose Suspend Service tab.  Logout.  Wait few minutes.  Login in and report your phone found.  Reboot phone.

If you need to activate your plan immediately for service, you could buy a voucher in store or online (via recharge.com - service fee applies) and pay your account to get service started as you wait for moderator help.  

TH
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

My Acount Status shows "Plan Expired".

1)PM has not taken fund from my credit card.

2)There is not enough fund in my PM account.

So, I tried to make payment manually with my credit card. But it doesn't allow. Message popped up " Your account has enough fund" but it hasn't.

Auto pay doesn't work. Manually payment doesn't work. Please advise.

Thank you.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@TH 

PM has autopay issue recently.  But I renewed yesterday without any issue.

Is your plan status = suspended?

Is your phone still working?  call/text/data?

If yes, ignore the warning message.

If no,

1.  Check your payment history. Is PM taking fund from your credit card?  Post a screenshot of your payment history with your personal info masked out.

2.  How much is the available fund in your account?

If there is enough fund to pay your 30 days fee, click the reactivate your plan button to get your phone working again.

If there is not enough fund to pay your 300 days fee, add fund and click the reactivate button.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@TH wrote:

Hi , Can someone advise me why my plan expire while I am on autopay. Plan expires today Oct 27. What action shpuld I take? I need my ph service asap.

Thank you.

You can ignore that message which is visible on the day of renewal, if everything is working fine with your phone, don't worry about it.  Your payment will go through overnight.

It's recommended to not login into your account on the renewal day as the message you are seeing can be confusing.

Need Help? Let's chat.