cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay - account status expired

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

I looked in my account and it showed that it had expired but new month cycle had changed to next month.  I checked my credit card and there was a billing transaction for PM.  I still had service.  Hopefully this glitch can be fixed as it is confusing for consumers.

3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

@acmethod wrote:

Yes this is confusing. It got me too. I wasn’t sure if it was because the plan I am on wasn’t being offered anymore. I kind of freaked out. 

It’s too bad some logic in the code couldn’t be added to prevent the message from being displayed unless it is absolutely necessary. 

Yup. Don't do anything in the self-serve on renewal night.

The schedule of events goes a little like this:

At 8pm ET it'll say Plan Expired in red.

At 00:00 ET it'll say suspended and take the community reward out and reset it and take out and re-apply any other rewards. It will also inexplicably change the expiry date to this new day later.

Around 1:45am ET it'll convert those taken rewards into the Current Balance.

The autopay recording in 611 says that at 2am ET it'll renew. The system will take from Available Funds and if not enough there it'll go to autopay for the rest and if that doesn't succeed then it will stay suspended and turn off the service. Until then your service should stay working. Don't worry about all the dire warnings until your service stops working.

Then finally around noon ET if all is good you'll get a text saying all is good.

acmethod
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Yes this is confusing. It got me too. I wasn’t sure if it was because the plan I am on wasn’t being offered anymore. I kind of freaked out. 

It’s too bad some logic in the code couldn’t be added to prevent the message from being displayed unless it is absolutely necessary. 

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Triguy wrote:

I looked in my account and it showed that it had expired but new month cycle had changed to next month.  I checked my credit card and there was a billing transaction for PM.  I still had service.  Hopefully this glitch can be fixed as it is confusing for consumers.

This is something known... EXPIRED in red the day before the renewal date. Nothing to do if you still can call and text.. just waiting the tomorrow and it will be ACTIVE.

Need Help? Let's chat.