cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay Reward Not Applied

3ric
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Just wondering if anyone else has had issues with autopay reward not being applied after a sim card change?  I've been with PM for just shy of a year and this is the first time it hasn't gone through.  My card was charged for the full amount of my plan.

I had to change sim cards as my phone was lost last week, thinking that may have caused the glitch.  I have contacted the mods but thought I'd ask if anyone else has experienced this while I wait for a reply.

Thanks 🙂

9 REPLIES 9

@3ric wrote:

This was the reply:

As you mentioned I was able to confirm that the rewards were not applied and as you suspected it was due to the line being suspended  due to lost/stolen. 

In order for an account to receive rewards it needs to be active, as long as the account is suspended state even if for a few minutes the rewards are forfeited. 

If the account remains active the system should apply the rewards automatically at next renewal. 

I hope this information has helped clarifying your inquiry. 

@CS_Agent  Can you please confirm or deny this? Too much confusion has been created regarding this issue and an official response will be welcomed.

I do not believe this is the case, simply for a few minutes.  A full day or more, yes, I would agree.

We have been suggesting the lost/stolen trick for restarting services, which is usually when a plan has failed renewal.  I’ve tested this myself multiple times, and have not missed AutoPay or other rewards, ever with just a few minutes.

@3ric wrote:

This was the reply:

As you mentioned I was able to confirm that the rewards were not applied and as you suspected it was due to the line being suspended  due to lost/stolen. 

In order for an account to receive rewards it needs to be active, as long as the account is suspended state even if for a few minutes the rewards are forfeited. 

If the account remains active the system should apply the rewards automatically at next renewal. 

@3ric 👍

3ric

This was the reply:

@3ric wrote:

Just to update, I got a response from mods today.  If you suspend service on your account at any time during the month, even for a few minutes your rewards are forfeited for the month! 

My autopay remained active but no reward because I had suspended my service for a day when my phone was lost...

@3ric Wow if that is the case then if one tries the lost/stolen reset trick that means the will forfeit the AutoPay reward. ☹️👎 Are you sure that is what their reasoning was? Frankly that does not make sense!

3ric

Just to update, I got a response from mods today.  If you suspend service on your account at any time during the month, even for a few minutes your rewards are forfeited for the month! 

My autopay remained active but no reward because I had suspended my service for a day when my phone was lost...

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@3ric wrote:

Just wondering if anyone else has had issues with autopay reward not being applied after a sim card change?  I've been with PM for just shy of a year and this is the first time it hasn't gone through.  My card was charged for the full amount of my plan.

I had to change sim cards as my phone was lost last week, thinking that may have caused the glitch.  I have contacted the mods but thought I'd ask if anyone else has experienced this while I wait for a reply.

Thanks 🙂

@3ric  Also double check to make sure AutoPay is still enabled in your account.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

A moderator can resolve this for you.  It can take 48 - 72 hours for a response depending on workload.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@3ric wrote:

Thanks 🙂

@3ric  Only the moderator team is authorize to fix account and reward issues so you need to wait for their response.

Need Help? Let's chat.