Did you mean: 

Autopay Renewal something went wrong

Keruzore
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

7 REPLIES 7

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@pbrooks wrote:

My account was suspended stating insufficient funds.  The funds were removed from my bank on Nov 15, 25.99.  I had to pay again today to get my phone working.  Will I get a credit for the overpayment ? Why did this happen, I am on auto pay.

@pbrooks 

If you have been charged but account still suspended, contact CS for review:

Spoiler
Open a ticket via:
https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html (faster response time)
Type "ticket" > Click "Contact Us" > Select your issue > "Click here to submit a ticket↗"

or send a private message to:
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
and describe your issue. Include your name,phone #, account #, Email address,4-digit PIN to speed up authentication process.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@pbrooks 

go sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account, if you found at Available Funds: $$ has the amount left, leave it for next bill cycle the will take it from there automatically,

or if is it not there you need to  Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent ,and Explain your issue to they can solve your issue, they are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,and Submit a Ticket,

Spoiler
  • Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started. Type,, Ticket ,, Click ,, Contact Us ,, Select your issue ,,
    Click here to submit a ticket↗↗.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • account number, 
  • account 4 digit pin,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck..

note: if you are on autopay and on Nov 15, $25.99. is will not going through, or is it going through and you still not have service,,

if you not have service try follow this,

1. Add Funds to your Plan Amount through Self Serve  
  2. Go to “Plan and Add-Ons” TAB
  3. Select "Lost/Stolen Phone" TAB
  4. Select "Suspend Service" BUTTON
  5. Then, Select Resume/Reactivate Service
  6. Reboot your phone.
  7. what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone about 2 minutes and turn it back on.

and again go sign in to Self-Serve, and pay manually,

1. Click on Payment

2. Make a Payment

3. one Time Payment 

4. you will see your Amount Due:$$

5. Payment Type: selected other ( Enter the desired payment amount )

6. how much you see at Amount Due:$ ! you will do manually enter Amount:$$ + $1 extra

7. Tax: will collect automatically,
8. Click ‘Submit’,
9. after payment gone through, you have to do Rebooting your phone

what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

10. and how much you pay the extra is will going to your account Available funds:$ ! has the amount left, and for next bill cycle the will take it from there automatically,

11. go to your payamet history to check it out how many time take your money and if you found at Available Funds: $$ has the amount left, leave it for next bill cycle the will take it from there automatically, and all good..

pbrooks
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My account was suspended stating insufficient funds.  The funds were removed from my bank on Nov 15, 25.99.  I had to pay again today to get my phone working.  Will I get a credit for the overpayment ? Why did this happen, I am on auto pay.

@esjliv 

At the time of posting its very unlikely the OP's account would not have finished the renewal process. On a normal renewal it completes by 6am eastern. On an unusually delayed renewal like mine and many others on May 28th the renewals completed by noon eastern but services would have likely not have been suspended until noon either.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Keruzore 

Do you still have services? If yes, this could be your account going through the normal renewal process. The SELF SERVE account can say "expired" or "suspended" on the day of or before your plan is due to renew. So if this is the case, ignore these messages on your SELF SERVE account.

If you have no services, and it is past your renewal, maybe your autopay failed?

1. Add Funds to your Plan Amount through SELF SERVE (or by calling 611 if you have a card registered)
  2. Go to “Plan and Add-Ons” TAB
  3. Select "Lost/Stolen Phone" TAB
  4. Select "Suspend Service" BUTTON
  5. Then, Select Resume/Reactivate Service
  6. Reboot your phone.

@Keruzore 

If you have no services then your autopay failed. Sometimes this is a glitch in the system and other times it can be something like an expired card. If there is no issue with the card then you just need to make a manual payment with the card on file or purchase a voucher to top up. Vouchers can also be added via 611 on  your phone but the credit card requires your 4 digit acct pin # to make payments thru 611. Once a successful top up payment is made via 611 your services should automatically renew but you may need to reboot your phone.

For payments online in your self serve account follow this advice to avoid error messages....

Follow this method when making a manual payment/adding a card to the account....only use the emboldened portion of the instructions if the payment card is already on file.

1. Reboot your device.
  2. Clear your browser, use secret/incognito mode in firefox, chrome or safari.
  3. Choose replace card rather than remove card.
  4. Copy your address from your billing statement.
  5. Add your apt/unit/suite # to the street address. ie. 101-123 1ST AVE W, CITY, PROV.
  6. Do not put a space in the postal code. X0X0X0 not X0X 0X0.
  7. USE ALL CAPS if necessary.
  8. Do not use autofill. Type everything manually.

Once you successfully update your card do not attempt your payment immediately. Log out/in then go to make a payment to pay for your renewal. Otherwise if you were not suspended I would recommend a $1 test payment. Follow my further instructions for a successful payment to unsuspend your account.

Do not try more than two attempts at adding a card or payments ( successful or not) or you will continue to get this message. Wait at least 1 hour to try a third time another hour for your 5th try....and so on....and do not make more than 4 unsuccessful tries with the same card in a 24 hour period or you will trigger a fraud alert lock out requiring assistance from the moderators.

Go to make a payment. Choose the "other amount" option and add $1 more than the amount owing and submit the payment. If that is successful go back to your overview page and if it does not say active  click on the reactivate button. If that works log out and reboot. If that does not work and your payment is in your balance rather than showing $1 then go to the usage or plans page. Click on lost/stolen and suspend your service. Log out/in. Resume your service. Your balance should now be $1. Log out and reboot.

Anonymous
Not applicable

i suggestion you remove your credit and re enter your credit,

Update Or Remove Your Payment Card or Pay For Your Services Online Registering A Credit Or Visa Debit Card

If you didn’t register a card at activation, you can do so by signing in to Self-Serve. Once signed in, click on the ‘Payment’ tab, then scroll to the bottom of the page and select ‘Register my Credit or Visa Debit Card’. We accept credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) and Visa Debit cards that have been issued by Canadian or American financial institutions and are associated with addresses in Canada or the U.S. If you are using a payment card, leave the apartment/suite number in the payment information section blank.

How To Make A Payment

1. Sign in to Self-Serve.
  2. Click on the Payment tab
  3. From here, you can make a one-time payment or set up AutoPay.

Setting Up AutoPay

Setting up AutoPay means that you earn $2 every 30 days!

To set up AutoPay, sign in to your Self-Serve account, select the ‘Payment’ tab, then ‘Register for AutoPay’. From here, you can sign up for AutoPay or remove the feature, if you no longer want payments to automatically occur. If you would like to change the card that is automatically charged, scroll to the bottom of the ‘Payment’ tab, then select ‘Manage my card’. This will allow you to update or remove your credit or Visa Debit card.

Pay For Your Services Through *611 Pay With A Credit Card

Please note you’ll need to pre-register a payment card via Self-Serve before being able to top-up through *611 with a payment card.

1. Dial *611 from your phone.
  2. Press 1 from the main menu.
  3. Press 2 to pay with your pre-registered payment card.
  4. To make a payment equal to the amount due on your account, press 1. To select the payment amount from a list of options (i.e. $20, $40, etc.), press 2.
  5. To confirm your selection, press 1 once again, and you’ll hear a message confirming your choice.
Need Help? Let's chat.