cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay Problems

Pur3aznboi
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

so my account is set up on autopay but for some weird reason the payment didn’t go through so I try to make a manual payment but the system keeps saying unable to process your payment so what do I do??

4 REPLIES 4

@Pur3aznboi You may reactivate a suspended account online or by calling 611.
Via your account online
1. If you have already registered, or will first register, a credit card, go to step 2. OR deposit a voucher for at least your plan cost and go to step 3.
2. Go to the payment tab, select single payment and  amount due.
3. Select the reactivate account button.
4. Restart your phone.
or Using 611 to make your payment: ( you need your 4 digit pin to buy an add on)
1. press 1 to make payment
2. press 2 credit card ( or 1 voucher)
3. press 1 amount due.
4. Restart your phone.

Stay safe 

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Pur3aznboi Try calling 611 and making payment through there. If you can't, try to replace your CC in your self-service account. You also can buy vouchers and use them to top up the account.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Pur3aznboi wrote:

so my account is set up on autopay but for some weird reason the payment didn’t go through so I try to make a manual payment but the system keeps saying unable to process your payment so what do I do??

@Pur3aznboi  Unfortunately AutoPay will fail from time to time. Try making a manual payment and select custom amount and enter the amount owing + $1 to see if it works.

If not, then try removing the CC and try re-adding it. If you would like to change/re-add the card that is automatically charged, scroll to the bottom of the ‘Payment’ tab, then select ‘Manage my card’. This will allow you to update or remove your credit or Visa Debit card.

2Capture.PNG

Two options are available: "Replace this credit card" and "Remove this credit card"
Use "Replace this credit card" to update the CC info

If you're having trouble registering or updating your credit card, here are a few tips you can try: 

1. Make sure the billing information you entered is exactly as shown on your credit card statement.
    2. Do not include any apartment/condo/suite numbers, and do not enter any special characters or abbreviations in the address line.

Hope this helps!

If you still can't solve it then submit a ticket to PM and ask them to clear the security lock that might have been triggered because of too many attempts to make payment.

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking  here or the icon (bottom right of your screen).

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@Pur3aznboi 

Can you try calling 611 to and make a payment?

Need Help? Let's chat.