cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay Option

pvyas
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello: My my name is Prakash and phone number with Public Mobile is 1-xxx-xxx-xxxx. I want register my credit card for Autopay ,how I can do it

Edit:  Phone number redacted by will13am.  Please do not post personal information in the public forum.

9 REPLIES 9

@pvyas wrote:

My name #

Phone number with Public Mobile #

I want to login for Selfserve account, for this I have forget password and reset password I require security question,that also I forgott. I used my email address at the time of actvation of this existing SIM : xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxx ,same I am using for login but massage comes invalid email , even my phone number also shows invalid number. So reply me step by step process to new registration  for Selfserve account. I remember pin for payment,that works. Please reply to my email email: xxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxx at the earliest.

Since you don't have the answer for the secuirty quetsion, you'll need to open a ticket by going to https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ .

@computergeek541   Can you do some editing of personal info please. Thx

XionBunny
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@pvyas wrote:

My name # __________

Phone number with Public Mobile # __________

I want to login for Selfserve account, for this I have forget password and reset password I require security question,that also I forgott. I used my email address at the time of actvation of this existing SIM : _____________ ,same I am using for login but massage comes invalid email , even my phone number also shows invalid number. So reply me step by step process to new registration  for Selfserve account. I remember pin for payment,that works. Please reply to my email email: __________ at the earliest.

Please remove your personal information, this is a public forum please refrain from giving out that type of information on here, that should only be given to the moderators when you contact them. 

pvyas
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My name #

Phone number with Public Mobile #

I want to login for Selfserve account, for this I have forget password and reset password I require security question,that also I forgott. I used my email address at the time of actvation of this existing SIM : xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxx ,same I am using for login but massage comes invalid email , even my phone number also shows invalid number. So reply me step by step process to new registration  for Selfserve account. I remember pin for payment,that works. Please reply to my email email: xxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxx at the earliest.

edited by computergeek541: removed customer's contact information

@popping wrote:

@Staliger 

But are are quoting OP's post with the personal info.

Thought that if OP changes his post, my quote will be automatically changed. But yes, that would be better as it is now.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Staliger 

But are are quoting OP's post with the personal info.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@pvyas wrote:

Hello: My my name is ____ and phone number with Public Mobile is ____. I want register my credit card for Autopay ,how I can do it

Just in case, don't share your personal information here, like name, phone number, email, and ect.Smiley Happy

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@pvyas, if you have not created an online account please do so.  From the online account, just navigate through the payment tabs, add a credit card and enable the auto payment option.  Pretty much that simple.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@pvyas 

Please edit out your phone number if your don't want spam calls as your post can be access by anyone.

1.  Login to your self-serve account.

2.  Click on the payment tab

3.  Click on "Manage my card" to add your credit/debit card to enable autopay.

Pro Tips:

Make sure the credit/debit card address matches what is on your statment.
1. If you live in multi-unit building, don't use the unit # or apt#. Just use the building number.
2. If the postal code on your statement has a space in the middle, left the last digit out. PM check the first 6 characters of the postal code only including the middle space.

Need Help? Let's chat.