cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay Not being applied on the account

cookiesandgilk
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello all,

Today is the beginning of my monthly billing cycle. This morning, I received my reward for having autopay setup. However, autopay has not been activated yet. When I attempt to manually add funds to my account via *611 or through self-serve, it does not go through.

Under my self-serve, it also says that my account is suspended.

I know that I can ignore that error since I have autopay setup, but I still have been unable to make any calls or texts for 5 hours.

Any help would be appreicated.

20 REPLIES 20

@Yellowcello  if there is a reactivate account button. You may reactivate a suspended account online or by calling 611.
Via your account online
1. If you have already registered, or will first register, a credit card, go to step 2. OR deposit a voucher for at least your plan cost and go to step 3.
2. Go to the payment tab, select single payment and  amount due.
3. Select the reactivate account button.
4. Restart your phone.
or can also use 611 to make your payment( once you know your 4 digit pin):
1. press 1 to make payment
2. press 2 credit card ( or 1 voucher)
3. press 1 amount due.
4. Restart your phone.

Let us know if it works. Thanks

@gblackma   Lol...I assumed the title of the message was the problem 🙂

@Yellowcello  is there something that you need help with? Thanks. 

@Yellowcello   Can you log into your account and if you see the Reactivate button (top right), click that and see if it will push your payment through?  Also reboot the phone afterwards.

Yellowcello
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Anonymous
Not applicable

@cookiesandgilk wrote:

I still have no service a few days later. I am unable add add a new credit card. This is unacceptable.

Good grief. Did you try the voucher method mentioned? Do that and get your services working and then figure out what's wrong the card.

cookiesandgilk

I still have no service a few days later. I am unable add add a new credit card. This is unacceptable.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@cookiesandgilk I would buy a voucher and apply it. Then deal with the adding the credit card again.

Edit:   this link might have some helpful hints

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Common-Solutions-Credit-Card-...

@cookiesandgilk wrote:

I also still have no service a day later.

@cookiesandgilk  Best to submit a ticket if you haven't already done so too many issues to fix on your own.

cookiesandgilk

I also still have no service a day later.

cookiesandgilk

I tried to add funds manually, however I got a 'Unable to process transaction' error. Additionally, when I try and remove/add the credit card, I get the same error.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@cookiesandgilk wrote:

Hello all,

Today is the beginning of my monthly billing cycle. This morning, I received my reward for having autopay setup. However, autopay has not been activated yet. When I attempt to manually add funds to my account via *611 or through self-serve, it does not go through.

Under my self-serve, it also says that my account is suspended.

I know that I can ignore that error since I have autopay setup, but I still have been unable to make any calls or texts for 5 hours.

Any help would be appreicated.

Try to re-enable your Autopay service, restart your device, and try to add extra funds manually again. If reactivation button didn't help, you can ask for moderator's help: click the "?" in lower right side of the page, type "contact moderator", and follow directions.

@mimmo  Yes, i did just pointing out that if intervening while the renewal is in progress there is a risk of the account getting suspended.

mimmo

I'm sorry, but @geopublic  did you read the entire first post?  The last sentence states:

"I know that I can ignore that error since I have autopay setup, but I still have been unable to make any calls or texts for 5 hours."

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@cookiesandgilk If your plan was up for renewal and your phone is still working you can ignore this message. The temporary plan suspension although confusing is a normal part of Public Mobile's renewal process and in many ways it's best to simply not monitor the account during the renewal process.

If you are not familiar with the Public Mobile renewal process the temporary suspended status could easily cause concern and panic and and cause the customer to take uncecessary actions (Making onetime payments) that ofter result in account suspension possibly requiring moderator intervention and uncessary downtime.

The way the PM renewal process works is as follows:

1. Plan will show "expired" sometime before midnight.
2. Rewards get converted to available funds at midnight, rewards reset and account shows Suspended (temporary).
3. In the early hours, if there any available funds they are credited first then if necessary the AP credit card gets charged to cover the plan cost renewal.
4. Plan gets renewed and the account status changes back to Active.

mimmo

@PAULRANG18  I think it's a bit early to contact mods. I believe there was an issue processing the credit card, so the easiest way to fix that is to remove it then add it or a new one.  If they can't get the service going after that they can contact moderators or even buy a voucher and do a manual payment, instead of waiting for a reply.

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

A lot of issues here. Best to contact a moderator by clicking ?, bottom right, and follow instructions to submit a ticket.

mimmo

Try deleting your credit card and Adding it again.

cookiesandgilk

There is 2$  on my account right now.

mimmo

@cookiesandgilk  how much are your available funds? $0 or your plan amount?

This link might be helpful

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/SOLUTION-My-plan-has-enough-f...

Tyr the $1 trick before lost stolen

Need Help? Let's chat.