cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

Re: Autopay Issues - October 2019

@johnpaulScheduled plan DOWNGRADE can cause disruption of service. It is hard to judge how many people have autopay issue but considering Public Mobile has 1.5million + subscribers a few each month is relatively rare. However it is not comforting if it happens to be you. I would suggest keep a month's plan worth of credits in the account, so even if autopay fails you won't be out of service.

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Yes I don't see it as a big deal to pay manually either when I'm paying other bills  or when I get that message that due date is coming.

It would be nice if all the people were made aware of this at signup. I'm very thankful to the person who referred me for pointing this one out so I never had to go through such frustration and maybe willing to forgo all the savings and goodies so I don't have to go through something like that again. 

@GinYVR wrote:

but considering Public Mobile has 1.5million + subscribers a few each month is relatively rare. 

I agree that the error ocurring doesn't haopen all that often, but I don't beleive that Public Mobile has 1.5 million customers. I'm not sure that a number has ever been released.

terrybev
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I agree with Johnpaul.It happens on ocacasion,I have been with PM for almost a year and have had not one problem with auto pay

Need Help? Let's chat.