cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay Issue

MelManchua
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I set up autopay, and all was well. However, my credit card is expiring, so I need to update the expiry date information. When I logged into my account, however, I didn't see any way of doing so. I could turn off autopay or turn it back on, but doing so only kept the same credit card information. 

Can anyone help me figure how to do so? I feel it should be easy, and usually I have no problem with online systems, but I'm coming up blank right now. 

Thanks in advance!

3 REPLIES 3

MelManchua
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@geopublic wrote:

@MelManchua wrote:

I set up autopay, and all was well. However, my credit card is expiring, so I need to update the expiry date information. When I logged into my account, however, I didn't see any way of doing so. I could turn off autopay or turn it back on, but doing so only kept the same credit card information. 

Can anyone help me figure how to do so? I feel it should be easy, and usually I have no problem with online systems, but I'm coming up blank right now. 

Thanks in advance!

On that screen bottom left there should be a link Manage my card just click that.

Thanks! Found it. 

ZfromVanC
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

You can change your payment information by going to your account:

• Click on 'Make a payment'
  • then 'Manage Visa or debit card'
  • then 'Replace this credit card'

Hope this helps!

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@MelManchua wrote:

Thanks in advance!

On that screen bottom left there should be a link Manage my card just click that.

Need Help? Let's chat.