cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay Fail, No Service

mtfolks
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Welp, after a year and a half without any issues I just had autopay fail on two accounts using the same credit card number. I've emailed the mods and am awaiting a reply so that's done.

However, in the meantime, I've tried manual payment (amount due and manual amount) as well as deleting and replacing the card on file (with the same card, it's not expired and there's no new card info) without any success. It says it can't be processed. I've tried this in both Chrome and Safari.

Any other suggestions, folks?

3 REPLIES 3

mtfolks
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Yeah, so I haven't heard back from the @CS_Agent so I tried a different credit card and got it to work on both accounts. Makes zero sense and not an ideal solution but I guess it works. Hopefully will still here back from the moderators as to why the system wouldn't process my other card.

Thanks all.

Anonymous
Not applicable

First try it different browser internet, 

if you have credit card expiry date.

First you have to removing the existing card and add your new credit card

You have to Re-enter credit card information .

Like your name and credit card number and expiry date.

if not working you have to try to log out from your account and close all browser internet after 5 mint login.and if you dont working 

you need send a private message To

customer support teams (Moderators)>> Click here 

In your message put it, please include.

- your Name 

- your account number ,if you have it 

- your phone number 

- your account, 4 digit PIN

- date of birth 

- Detailed explanation of specific your issue 

- them can help you a lot nice service Team

Waiting for Response, Community Moderators are available from:

Monday to Friday from 9am (EDT) to 9pm (EDT) Saturday and Sunday from 9am (EDT) to 7pm (EDT)
During business hours, we strive to answer all customer messages/inquiries as soon as possible. Usually, that is within an hour, but in peak periods, it could be as much as within 72 hours of receiving the message.
And be patient please

Good Luck

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Recharge.com voucher is an option for a quick fix till you sort the CC out.

Need Help? Let's chat.