cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic payment

kmt268
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have been signed up for automatic payment however, this month it didn’t happen.

can someone please contact me or let me know how to go about this matter?

thanks 

5 REPLIES 5

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

If you received this (below), and STILL have service, you have no concerns:

HALIMACS_0-1614136314702.png

If you have no service, please follow advice to reinstate your service.  Auto-pay sometimes fails - but it's rare, so you're not alone.

Unless it's always worked on prior renewals, I might recommend accessing self-serve, select the Payment tab, entirely removing the payment card, and fully entering the payment card information again.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@kmt268 wrote:

I have been signed up for automatic payment however, this month it didn’t happen.

thanks 

@kmt268 

Do you still have services this could be your account going through the normal renewal process. The SELF SERVE account can say "expired" or "suspended" on the day of or before your plan is due to renew. So if this is the case, ignore these messages on your SELF SERVE account.

If you have no services, and it is past your renewal, maybe your autopay failed?

1. Add Funds to your Plan Amount (through SELF SERVE or by calling 611 if you have a card registered)
  2. Resume service in the lost/stolen feature on your SELF SERVE account
  3. Reboot phone

Try topping up your account in your SELF SERVE or by calling 611 to your plan amount. If still no service (still saying suspended) go into the lost/stolen feature in your SELF SERVE account and hit "Resume".

Reboot your phone. All okay now?

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@kmt268 :This community forum is not for finding customer service representatives this forum is for getting help from other customers like you, while you waiting for reply from moderator team people on this forum can give you useful advice to try and solve your problem faster than waiting for reply.

@kmt268 wrote:

Is your service still working?  If your service is no longer working and you were not charged for service, your first step will be to make a manual payment to restore your services. Also, posting a message here is unlikley to result in Public Mobile contacting you. Most of the time, the people you talk to here are other customers.

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@kmt268 :You have to contact the moderator team by click the white button at bottom right of click the envelope button at to right.

Need Help? Let's chat.