cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Top-Up issue

alanmarr
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

There is a wrong entry of transaction in the Automatic Top-Up on Jan 21, 2020. This is the 2nd time in a row. An AutoPay Reward $6 is wrongly debited to my account. It should be a CREDIT. Now I should have $12 available funds in my account, but not zero balance.

Please look into the matter and rectify accordingly.

Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Best to contact a moderator for any account related issues. Contact moderators by clicking ?, bottom right, and follow instructions to submit a ticket. Wait time can be a few hours or less, or within a day.

@alanmarr thanks for screenshot. Definitely looks like something is up. Follow steps that others posted to contact moderators

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@alanmarr wrote:

There is a wrong entry of transaction in the Automatic Top-Up on Jan 21, 2020. This is the 2nd time in a row. An AutoPay Reward $6 is wrongly debited to my account. It should be a CREDIT. Now I should have $12 available funds in my account, but not zero balance.

Please look into the matter and rectify accordingly.

Thanks.

@alanmarr Inform moderator with this info. Click the "?" in lower right side of the page, type "contact moderator", and follow directions OR send a message: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@alanmarr @ you are right

Contact moderators https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ ask for refund Simon will give you an option to create a ticket. Upload that photo of possible or if you click on the 3 dots you will have link to your last post, copy it and provide as link

alanmarr
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

IMG_20200123_145524.jpg

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Post a screenshot (remove personal information) so we can take a look. 

It's usually credited to your account balance then your plan deductions for you 30 days is taken and that goes to that.

Need Help? Let's chat.