cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Account Payment

Moth
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I set up my account to be automatically paid from my credit card a few weeks back. Today was the day for it to come out, but my public mobile account now says expired and it didn't get paid....and yep my credit card has anough money on it... Unsure why this is happening. 

6 REPLIES 6

robmue
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
You say it is a known issue with Auto Payment. Shoud work next day.  I am on Auto Payment, account was charged, but another day without service. "Make a payment to reactivate your current plan. If you want to change your plan, make sure your payment covers the new plan.“
Could it please at least work one time properly?  What is the problem ?? I need the phone for business purpose, but your service is ridicules!
Act soon before I change to Telus!
Robert

Moth
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks everyone so much for your responses!! I was out of cell service all day yesterday and when I got home the issue had resolved itself! 

@NDesai Thanks - I forgot about that issue altogether!

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Good morning @Moth

Thank you for informing us of this!

This is actually a known issue, but easily rectifiable 🙂

Can you kindly send me your phone number by private message?

Thank you!

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Don't worry this is known issue where your account will say expired on the day of renewal. But all should be well by the morning. 

@7789849803 that expiry status on the day of renewal still didn't get fixed yet...so i m pretty sure thats the issue for OP...

Mayor / Maire

@Moth This sounds like an error in the system. Our community moderator @Mary_M should be able to assist you further with this. Please wait upto 24 hours for her to respond.

Need Help? Let's chat.