cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoPay

WIJOU
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

AutoPay Not showing up on Wife's plan! How long does it take to go through and show up?

6 REPLIES 6

WIJOU
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Working now. Guess I was too impatient, have to wait a little longer for PM.

Nezgar
Mayor / Maire

@WIJOU wrote:

AutoPay Not showing up on Wife's plan! How long does it take to go through and show up?

When I had this problem, I had a credit card registered, and auto-pay enabled, but it was not automatically showing the $2 in the Overview page.

All I had to do to resolve it was go to the "Payment" tab in selfserve, click "Manage Auto-Pay" click "remove auto-pay" - and then re-enable autopay. - Then going back to the overview page, see if the $2 shows up next to the "AutoPay Reward" line.

I didn't have to remove my credit card details.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@WIJOU wrote:

Setting up AutoPay means that you earn $2 every 30 days!
To set up AutoPay, sign in to your Self-Serve account, select the ‘Payment’ tab, then ‘Register for AutoPay’. From here, you can sign up for AutoPay or remove the feature, if you no longer want payments to automatically occur. If you would like to change the card that is automatically charged, scroll to the bottom of the ‘Payment’ tab, then select ‘Manage my card’. This will allow you to update or remove your credit or Visa Debit card.

Two options are available: "Replace this credit card" and "Remove this credit card"
Use "Replace this credit card" to update the CC info

Note: When entering the postal code do not enter any spaces. Also do not use the unit number field even if you live in an apartment or condo and use a desktop browser if you can.

Hope this helps!

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@WIJOU wrote:

@WIJOU Did you link CC to your self-service account? Does it show that Autopay is enabled there? It should show up immediately.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Hi @WIJOU 

It should be reflected instantly in your rewards

Check herehttps://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/payment/Make-a-Payment/  click on manage autopay to coordinate if you are enrolled.

If not try again

If yes but Yu are not getting credit for it or if it would not let you register your card please contact moderators https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ 

Thanks

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@WIJOU could you please clarify what you mean? Do you have a autopay  credit card on file? Thanks.

@WIJOU wrote:

Need Help? Let's chat.