cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoPay

ShadowWarrior
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hello everybody,

I already have my auto pay sat up and I'm supposed to be charged today the fees for the next three months but I still can't see any charge in my bank account and in my PM account. 

Anybody is experiencing similar issue? 

I'm just being cautious here because I don't wanna lose my promotional plan of 12gb. 

Regards,

SW

48 REPLIES 48

benderama
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm going through this as well.

It's the day before the end of the cycle and I didn't see any transactions.

I updated my credit card information *just in case* but seeing plan expired and suspended scares me.

Anyways, I submitted a support request #5698-0536 just in case to prove that I had autopay setup throughout the entire cycle and including the due date...

Anyone else's transaction history just empty like mine?

jotty

I just contacted them via msging, thank you!

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@jotty wrote:

Hi,

I set up my account for autopay yesterday, and my payment was suppose to be taken today but it wasnt and instead my account got suspended. Please help ASAP! I cannot use my phone and I need it for work!

J

@jotty

If your phone has actually stopped working, then you'll need to contact the moderators for help.  Send a private message to one of them with your account phone number.  How to contact mods:

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Contacting-our-Community-Moderators/ta-...

jotty

Hi,

I set up my account for autopay yesterday, and my payment was suppose to be taken today but it wasnt and instead my account got suspended. Please help ASAP! I cannot use my phone and I need it for work!

J

SD08

It's a known glitch that PM's billing system sometimes has trouble taking payment from the same credit card for more than a couple of accounts. When autopay fails due to this, you can try to get around it by making multiple attempts at manual top-up.  Some things to try:
-clear your browser cache
-use private browser mode

-try a different browser
-turn off ad/pop-up blockers
(Be sure to check your credit card account after each attempt to avoid being double charged.)

If that doesn't work, or if you lose your autopay credit, then you'll have to get a moderator to assist.

Jessud
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My account got suspended an hour ago even though autopay was set up for Feb.17(yesterday). I had the same credit card on two other family members and it went through successfully 2 days ago. I was not able to charge the same card for my phone autopay today. I had to use another credit card which I would normally prefer not to use and it succeeded. Is there a limit to the number of lines that can be charged to 1 credit card?

ShadowWarrior

@Vanterax Glad that everything went smoothly for you. 

I still didn't fix the issue because I ran out of time and I had to go work so I just got back now.

The issue seems to do with my Visa debit. I have sufficient funds but the payment does not wanna go thru. 

Anybody having a similar issue?

Vanterax

As for me, the roll-over happened without a glitch for both our phones.  🙂

SD08

@ShadowWarrior wrote:

@SD08 Not good news, just woke up to find out that my service is all suspended, no data and no calls -_- 

I'm gonna try to contact the mods. 

Oh, sorry to hear that. Smiley Indifferent

Here's info on how to contact the moderators:
http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Contacting-our-Community-Moderators/ta-...

It's best to send them a private message including your account phone number.

Rest assured that the mods will fix this up so you won't lose your promotional 12 GB plan.

ShadowWarrior

@SD08 Not good news, just woke up to find out that my service is all suspended, no data and no calls -_- 

I'm gonna try to contact the mods. 

Vanterax

@SD08 Thanks for that detailed answer.  My new cycle starts at midnight tonight and you pretty much answered the concern I had.  

SD08

@ShadowWarrior wrote:

@ShawnC13 Thank you! I was about to do it and I think somebody already done it. Thank you guys for the support and the clarifications.   

It was Oracle NDesai who marked it, but thank you nevertheless @ShadowWarrior
Also, thanks to @ShawnC13 for the suggestion to mark it.

I had no idea that Oracles could mark solutions as accepted. Thanks, @NDesai
Learn something new each day.  Smiley Happy

What other magic powers are granted to oracles, i wonder?  Smiley Wink

ShadowWarrior

@ShawnC13 Thank you! I was about to do it and I think somebody already done it. Thank you guys for the support and the clarifications. 

@ShadowWarrior. the answer that @SD08 is a great explanation of what happens here. If you get the chance show your appreciation for his post and mark it as the solution.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

ShadowWarrior

@SD08 Thank you very much! That was very detailed and to the point. I'll rest in peace now xD 

SD08

@ShadowWarrior

If today is your payment due date, then here's what to expect:
1. Expiration of completed period. Account will show "plan expired" sometime before midnight tonight.
2. Conversion of all rewards to available funds at midnight; rewards reset. Payment not collected yet at this point.  Account will show "Your account has been suspended" in big red letters.
3. In early hours of the morning, available funds will be used (if any), credit card will be charged (if necessary), plan will be renewed. Account status will then show "active."

Throughout this process, your service should be uninterrupted.  The only time to be concerned is if your service actually stops (can't make calls or use data).

ShadowWarrior

@CaNuCk07 Thank you for your reply. Hopefully, everything goes smoothly.

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

@ShadowWarrior  Not to worry you would not loose your promotional plan even if something did happen to the payment.

You always have a 90 dormat period to reinstate your account.

And besides that the mods would fix you up.

Need Help? Let's chat.