Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoPay is not working / Account Suspended

Ingenior00
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi!

Today I received a voicemail indicating that my account was suspended

I have AutoPay active, but I do not know why on this occasion the automatic payment was not generated (the account has sufficient funds)

When he enters my account he tells me:

Please disregard this message if you have enough funds in your balance or are on AutoPay. Your account has been suspended. Make a payment to reactivate your current plan.Suspended accounts are deactivated after 90 days of non-payment and you will lose your phone number and service.

Should I make the manual payment, or should I wait for the automatic payment to be executed?

33 REPLIES 33

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Yuee wrote:

Glad I saw this message. I can now safely ignore account suspended message for now I guess.

This is a fyi for future renewals:

Autopay sometimes fail. To prevent you from losing service, the recommendation from the PM forum is to make a payment a few days before your renewal date to cover the cost of the plan. The renewal will take the money out of your Available Funds and you can leave your cc on file for the autopay reward.

Yuee
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Glad I saw this message. I can now safely ignore account suspended message for now I guess.

jtf3ad

I have the same issue. FOr some reason my auto pay was removed. I tried making a payment with the CC on file and it was unable. I then removed the CC and readded it. Same thing. Then I tried a different CC and it still says unable to take payment. 

Andrewbs

Ive got this same issue with auto pay it seems to be having issues i have 2 cells one worked one didnt 

rgruihn

PLEASE help me. I have the same issue and messaged you guys already, but I can't wait 2 days for a response without phone service. I use my phone for work. I need it fixed today. I tried adding my credit card again and it won't let me. I keep getting the "Unable to Process Transaction" message that people are writing a lot about in all your forums. PLS HELP ASAP!

dorebuy

Thanks! I pressed the reactivate option as I have enough funds in my account. It works ^-^

@dorebuy, do you have the money already loaded into Available funds?  If not, top up with a credit card payment, or a debit card payment in the Self-Serve portal, or buy a voucher from a local retailer.

If you have enough funds in your available balance, press the reactivate option.

dorebuy

I got the same problem: I have enough funds AND are on AutoPay. It is said my account has been suspended and the Account Status showing Plan ExpiredWhat should I do now? Disregard the message meanwhile making a payment to reactive the current plan? But, how to make a payment? by funds manually or credit card automatically?? 

REDREAM57

my account says suspened but i have the funds its the 2 time they do this ? what to do? it says disregard if you have enough funds why is public mobile doing this? it is twice now in this month!!!

Ingenior00

I just see the last message from the MOD, and I waiting for confirmation...

Ingenior00

Hi...

Yes I already talking with him

I'm waiting for the next confirmation and following steps

@Ingenior00, The Moderator_Team asked you to send them a message in this previous  message

Have you contacted them, and have they responded to you yet?

sandpublic
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Ingenior00 wrote:

Hi!

I tried to do what you suggested but now I get the following message:

Unable to Process Transaction
Sorry, your credit card was declined by your card provider, so this purchase could not be completed. Contact your card provider for more information. Please note this can result when multiple payments are made too close together.

Then as I understand this message, I can't assure if is an autopay issue or something more, how do you think?

So, there might be an issue with your credit card + autopay. Is there any way you can login into you credit card and check the transactions to see if any PM charges went through? If no, do you have another credit card that you can use? If yes, you can sign-in to selfserve.publicmobile.ca and change the credit card in autopay

1. Log in your account
2. Click Payment tab
3. on the left bottom you will see Manage my card-Update or remove my Credit or Visa debit card
4. Click it and you can replace or remove it.

cc.png
Hope this can help you.

Patience is a good attitude here...the moderator will fix that with you ..we are customers like you and have any access to your account.

Ingenior00

Of course, when I have the issue solved, I will mark what is the response which allows me to solve the problem, but right now, I don't have service, and also I can't pay manually with my card

I already receive a message from MOD but they are checking that (and until now, the problem is not solved)

Ingenior00

Hi!

I tried to do what you suggested but now I get the following message:

Unable to Process Transaction
Sorry, your credit card was declined by your card provider, so this purchase could not be completed. Contact your card provider for more information. Please note this can result when multiple payments are made too close together.

Then as I understand this message, I can't assure if is an autopay issue or something more, how do you think?

Ingenior00

Great!!!

Thank you for your advice

@Ingenior00 wrote:

mmm, I trying, but always when I tried to make a call or send a message, the machine said my account is not active and I need to make the payment to reactivate the account

I already send a message for the moderator asking help for this issue

Then as I understand, probably tomorrow the problem is fixed?

You can wait if you like, but I would manually add funds either with your CC or a voucher so your phone is working then deal with fixing the autopay. If you try your CC then you will know it is working when the MODs ask you about your CC.

Ingenior00

mmm, I trying, but always when I tried to make a call or send a message, the machine said my account is not active and I need to make the payment to reactivate the account

I already send a message for the moderator asking help for this issue

Then as I understand, probably tomorrow the problem is fixed?

@Ingenior00 wrote:

Good, now my concern is my account is my account is suspended (I can't send messages, calls)

You know how many time it takes to doing the payment and reactivate my account?

You can try doing a manual one time payment in your self serve account for $1 or the whole amount if you want. This will confirm your CC is functioning properly and the amount will be applied to your renewal.

If it works still message the MODs telling them that autopay did not work.

If either response to your particular request leads to the resolution of your issue , please help other community members by marking that post as the solution. Thank You

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ingenior00 wrote:

Good, now my concern is my account is my account is suspended (I can't send messages, calls)

Yes suspended says it's the day of the renewal night (last night). Sometimes autopay doesn't work. You won't suddenly get charged (unless the moderators do something for you).

So to get your service working sooner you can try vouchers and/or the 611 service.

sandpublic

@Ingenior00 wrote:

No, you should be able to send messages and make calls. If you can't send messages or make calls then you need to contact the moderator_team. With my experience that message goes away one day after your renewal date.

Ingenior00

sandpublic

@Ingenior00 wrote:

Hi!

I have AutoPay active, but I do not know why on this occasion the automatic payment was not generated (the account has sufficient funds)

Please disregard this message if you have enough funds in your balance or are on AutoPay. Your account has been suspended. Make a payment to reactivate your current plan.Suspended accounts are deactivated after 90 days of non-payment and you will lose your phone number and service.

Should I make the manual payment, or should I wait for the automatic payment to be executed?

If you are on Autopay you can ignore this message. It happens because you plan is up for renewal. 

Ingenior00

Yes! Thanks

Ingenior00

I already sent you a message with the issue

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ingenior00 wrote:

Hi!

@Ingenior00 

While you wait for the moderator, you could get going using recharge.com and then figure out the credit card problem. You could *try* the 611 service but if your cc isn't working then again all you can do is use a voucher to get going in the meantime.

Good @Ingenior00  now you can reply to the moderator they will fix that for you!!Smiley Happy

Ingenior00

Nope, I have the same information I used since I open the account

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi Ingenior00,

I'm really sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue, but we can surely help you find a solution.

In order to do so, can you send us a private message via the Community?

Sincerely,Public Mobile Moderator Team

Need Help? Let's chat.